Part 20

Timeskip to 8:30 pm brought to you by Mei teaching Izuku how to build a simple drone and smacking him for getting the wiring wrong.

UA on Crack

NotForInnocentEyes: Hello, @WhoArtThou!

BlondeInLeather: How was your day?

WhoArtThou: Oh, hi!!!
WhoArtThou: It was great! I spent some time with my new friend and we worked on a few things.

PewPewPew: You seem to have enjoyed your day.

WhoArtThou: A lot!
WhoArtThou: What about you guys?

NotForInnocentEyes: Well, it was meh.

WhoArtThou: Oh...
WhoArtThou: Did anything happen?

BlondeInLeather: You could say that...
BlondeInLeather: Also, @NeonHoboCocoon

NotForInnocentEyes: Right! @NeonHoboCocoon

PewPewPew: I don't know what's going on but @NeonHoboCocoon

PoorMan'sTonyStark: @NeonHoboCocoon

NeonHoboCocoon is online

NeonHoboCocoon: What?

NotForInnocentEyes: Come on! Lighten up! Don't keep sulking!

BlondeInLeather: Yeah!

WhoArtThou: Are you alright, @NeonHoboCocoon?
WhoArtThou: Something wrong?

NeonHoboCocoon:....

UA Staff Chat

Eraserhead: Zashi, Nem, You did that on purpose, didn't you?

Midnight: Awww come on, Sho! He's gonna cheer you up!

Present Mic: Look at that! He seems to be worried about you!

Eraserhead: I'm too tired for your games. I'm leaving for patrol soon.

UA on Crack

NeonHoboCocoon: @WhoArtThou, bad mood.

WhoArtThou: Oh! Wanna talk? I-if you need to! Well, I know you have a therapist in your group but just in case you need Someone.. um.. nvm.

NeonHoboCocoon: It's alright, kid. I'll be okay. Thanks for the offer.

BlondeInLeather: Also, did you stutter over text?

NotForInnocentEyes: Kawaii!

NeonHoboCocoon: I'm going to sleep.

NeonHoboCocoon is offline
-------------------------------------------------------------

Next day:

UA on Crack

DevilInaVest: Good afternoon, @WhoArtThou.
DevilInaVest: Are you, perhaps, available at the moment?

WhoArtThou: Good afternoon!
WhoArtThou: I'm free right now. Need something?
WhoArtThou: Also, are you feeling better now, @NeonHoboCocoon?

NeonHoboCocoon: I am. Thank you for asking.

BlondeInLeather: Awwwww

NotForInnocentEyes: Ah, the perfect son.

WhoArtThou: XD

DevilInaVest: Well, we were working on some analyses and I wanted to ask you your opinion on a particular hero.

WhoArtThou: I'm fine with it. Which hero btw?
WhoArtThou: Also, don't you have classes now?

NotForInnocentEyes: Free hours.

BlondeInLeather: And boredom....

DevilInaVest: As for the hero, it's All Might :)

NotForInnocentEyes: Yass!

WhoArtThou: Oh woah!
WhoArtThou: Well, I'll be honest with you guys, I have varied opinions on All Might.
WhoArtThou: I hope there aren't any All Might fans here because I don't want to offend them.

MineCraftManButGrey: No. There aren't any fanatics here.

PewPewPew: Go ahead.

DevilInaVest: I can assure you that you won't be offending anyone. Please proceed.

WhoArtThou: Well, let's see... where to start?

NeonHoboCocoon: Is All Might an ideal hero?

WhoArtThou: Well, in the eyes of today's society driven by unreasonable morals, yes.
WhoArtThou: In reality? Partially.

PewPewPew: Partially? How?

WhoArtThou: The crux of a heroic spirit lies not only in saving people in need but nipping troubles in the bud as well. Heroes have many things to worry about, yes but there are a few things that take precedence.
WhoArtThou: 1. Civilian safety
2. Following the victim safety protocols
3. Evacuation and related stuff.
WhoArtThou: A person is given the title of a hero to protect people and ensure that they are safe. Apprehending the villain isn't their primary objective because even the police can do that. Of course, when it comes to it, heroes do need to fight villains but the safety of the civilians takes priority.

DevilInaVest: Indeed.

IntoTheUnknown: I agree.

WhoArtThou: And All Might... well, I said partially due to the fact that he doesn't exactly follow the above. I mean, All Might does save people and makes it his priority but the protocols state that every hero must ensure that civilians are safe by assisting the medical staff in the check up. A hero must also reduce the collateral damage and it's usually done by leading the fight to areas that aren't crowded.
WhoArtThou: All Might doesn't assist the medics while checking up on the victims or even call for immediate medical attention after saving someone. He considers saving people his only job and doesn't exactly stick around for the mandatory procedures.

NotForInnocentEyes: That's just sad.

WhoArtThou: Coming to collateral damage, All Might may not cause much damage compared to endeavour but it's still damage. Minimum destruction isn't avoidable but one must act to minimize it as much as they could. To be honest, All Might is very powerful. No one knows what his quirk is exactly and it's evident that he's got formidable control over it. That doesn't mean he's an expert hero. Sure he's saved many and fought many but he also isn't 100% logical. From his fights, I could observe that he isn't exactly capable of estimating the force he needs to put into his punches according to the situation. Since his quirk is, well, super powerful, even a negligible difference in the ideal pressure would result in serious repercussions.
WhoArtThou: From the view of heroes saving civilians, he's an ideal hero but the rest of the qualifications? Not so ideal. So yeah, he's partially ideal.

NeonHoboCocoon: At least someone knows this. Thank you, kid. You're very smart.

BlondeInLeather: Agreed!

NotForInnocentEyes: ^

PewPewPew: ^

DevilInaVest: Indeed. You make some splendid observations, @WhoArtThou.
DevilInaVest: But can I ask you something?

WhoArtThou: Yes?

DevilInaVest: You were very precise about All Might not assisting in the medical safety protocols. That means you either have been to a good number of his fights or have personal experience with it. Which is it?

WhoArtThou: Well......

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Don't worry, dearie. Just be honest.

WhoArtThou: The latter...

NeonHoboCocoon: What.did.he.do?