༺𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊༻

𒅒

Shouta traced his index finger on the rim of his coffee mug. The background was filled with music, chatter and occasional yelling of a certain ash blonde.

"You know, Sho? There are other drinks at a party besides coffee" his best friend, Hizashi, said with a hearty laugh.

Shouta rolled his eyes and sipped more of the piping hot beverage of the gods from his mug. A feminine chuckle made him turn his gaze to the ravenette dressed in dark purple dress "Also, you need to wear something better to a party, Sho"

"What am I supposed to do with a goddamn suit, Nem? It's suffocating"

Hizashi and Nemuri laughed at his words. Just then, two figures, apparently bickering about something, entered the kitchen. The taller of the two had green hair with an undercut and was wearing a casual black hoodie and matching shorts. The other had purple hair that comically resembled a fan-type paint brush and was dressed in similar clothing but grey.

"Your sons take after you" Nemuri shook her head with a sigh.

"Problem children" Aizawa greeted with a deadpan expression.

"Yo!" Shinsou waved "what are you guys talking about?"

Hizashi put his wine down and turned to face the purplette "About how you guys have no party-sense. Like, really? You wear that-" he gestured to their clothing "- to a party?"

"Don't forget the coffee," Nemuri added.

"Alcohol is for wimps" Izuku stated firmly, voice deeper, and snagged the extra cup from the table, causing Hitoshi to let out a strangled cry of betrayal.

Shouta sighed and refilled his cup. Many things happened after Izuku had made it into UA. A week later, Aldera Junior High and Shinsou's middle school were shut down. The teachers were imprisoned for 6 months each and their licenses were revoked. Nezu and Tsukauchi took it upon themselves to appoint new and honest staff to the schools. Bakugou's parents were informed about his acts and they did not take it well. Mistuki had a huge breakdown for failing as a mother while Masaru became a lot more strict. Katsuki was put under probation and he knew his chances. Therapy helped him a lot in overcoming his anger issues and he even apologised to Izuku. The greenette did not forgive him but Hound Dog had explained to Katsuki that his acts were more or less unforgivable and that Izuku had all the right not to.

Two months later, Izuku and Hitoshi participated in the sports festival after undergoing relentless training under the aegis of Aizawa. Hitoshi had made it to the semi finals and lost against Todoroki who used his fire after having a sincere talk with Izuku. Much to Izuku's satisfaction, Katsuki lost to him in the semi finals and Izuku ended up losing to Todoroki in the finals. Nevertheless, Izuku was beyond happy when the world recognised that a quirkless student was able to make it that far even without using extensive support items.

Nezu had taken Izuku as his personal student since day 1 and had helped Izuku in honing his skills in various fields. Upon his approval, Izuku and Shinsou were transferred to 1-A. Their approach and morals had impacted many, including everyone in 1-A. All Might had offered his quirk to Izuku but the greenette refused, which All Might took really well saying that he didn't want to force him.

The growing popularly of 1-A due to villain attacks led to many changes. Inspired by Izuku's morals, many heroes had tried to spread the concept of quirk equality and true heroism in their own ways leading to a mass movement. The hero killer had turned himself in after being caught by Izuku, Shinsou and Aizawa during their internship. Unable to withstand the pressure from the public, the Hero Commission had to reform their laws. Iwasaki was forced to retire due to the public finding out that she was ruling long past her retirement age. The Hero Commission chairman was elected by not only the members of the commission but also by the top 20 heroes. Maruyama Hachirō was elected as the new chairman of the commission and had immediately brought about a change in the rules and policies.