Chapter Three

I dedicated this chapter to TiffanyHarvey100. Because she was one of the first people to read, vote, and come on my book. She has supported me consistently and makes me smile with every comment she writes. This chapters for you girl, hope you enjoy it! :-)

Danielle's Prov:

The rest if the day was filled with us all taking about how our week went, hanging out, and playing games. It was getting so late that me and Penelope just decided to stay the night. It wouldn't be the first time we did this, and it probably wouldn't be the last. It worked out well though, considering we were moving Tabby's stuff into our dorm tomorrow.

Well that was the original plan. I should say were moving some of her stuff in. Just like clothes and accessories, because we realized that our little dorm wasn't going to be enough for all three of us. It barely was big enough for Penelope and I. This week we were all going to go look for three bedroom apartments around the campus that my grandmother said she would pay for. We all tried fighting her tooth and nail on the subject, but she wouldn't let us pay. We fought for a good forty five minutes about it before the girls and I finally gave up. There was no use fighting my grandmother, she was stubborn and always had her way.

Not that in this case it was a bad thing because a three bedroom apartment would coast a lot of money. Money in which my family has more then enough of. It's still weird thinking about how rich my family was. I still didn't know all of what they did, but I do know what ever they are doing, they're making a lot of money doing it.

Either way we were still spending the night tonight. Penelope and I spending the night at my house lead to the idea of a sleepover with the three of us. We all quickly agreed, and we were all getting the things we would need tonight. Penelope was making us comfy beds in the theater room, Tabby was pricking out the movies we would watch since she hates anything scary ones, and I was on snack patrol.

I had just finished grabbing all the snacks we would need. I put them on a tray and was about to walk out of the kitchen when I ran into Luke. I almost fell, which would have caused all the food I had to fall on top of me. But Luke quickly grabbed me and held me up. At this point his arms were around me and we were extremely close. Him holding me reminded me of all those times he had held me before

I was enjoying how it felt to be next to him like this. But all to quickly he pulled away from me. "Sorry." He mumbled before he tried to walk away from me. I set down the tray and followed him.

"Whats your problem?" I asked him as I grabbed his arm and made him look at me. He gave me a confused look and sighed.

"I said I was sorry, god it was an mistake." I could have slapped him right then and there for being so naive and dumb.

"That not what I mean Luke and you know it!" I said to him as I crossed my arms and looked right into his eyes.

"I honestly don't know what you mean Danielle."

"I mean why are you so calm about everything that went down today at the dinner table? Have you already moved on so quickly. Do I mean nothing to you?" I asked him as I waved my hands in front of him. Before I knew it he was pushing me back until I was met with a wall behind me. He put both of his hands on each side of me and looked directly into m eyes.

"I don't want to ever hear you say or ask such a stupid thing again. You know you mean everything to me Danielle. If anyone is acting as if they have moved on and forgotten all we had, it would be you. Your the one going on who's going on a date with another guy." He growled at me as he moved away from me some.

He had me there. I couldn't argue with that fact. But that still didn't answer why he was acting the way he was. "Then why are you showing no emotion? Why are you acting as if it doesn't matter to you?"