Chapter Twenty Nine

Danielle's Prov:

I heard my phone ringing causing me to sit up quickly.

"What's wrong?" I heard Luke ask from the other side of me as he sat up as well.

"It's just my phone." I said to him as I reached over and answered it quickly scared that something could have happened with Tabby.

"Hello"

"Danielle hey I am sorry to call so early in the morning." I heard Greg say to me with a slight sigh.

"It's okay Greg, is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah everything is fine." I sighed happily at his words. "It's just Tabby is kinda freaking out. And she only wants to see you and Penelope. I wouldn't call if it wasn't as serious as it is. She is having mini panic attacks in her room. Which isn't good for the babies or her. And she won't let me in there with her, I just don't know what to do."

"It's okay Greg, I am glad you called. Just give me some time to get myself and Penelope settled, and then we will be right over." I got out of bed and started to get some clothes ready to change into.

"Thank you Danielle, I honestly don't know what I would do without you guys."

"No problem Greg, we will be there soon. Love you."

"Love you too." He responded before hanging up. I ended the call and put my phone on the dresser.

"What's going on?" Luke asked as he got out of the bed and walked over to where I was.

"Tabby is freaking out. I don't know why, I didn't get into details about it with Greg, but from what he says she is really freaking out." I explained to him as I started to get undressed.

"Okay I am going to come with you guys, I'll keep Greg company while you calm her down. I smiled at his words and nodded my head. I put on some sweat pants and an Imagine Dragons shirt I had. "I'm gonna go get Penelope."

"Okay I will start my truck." Luke said to me as he grabbed his keys off my dresser and walked out of my room. I followed him until I reached Penelope's door. I quickly opened it and walked in. And let me tell you I wish I hadn't, because there was Dan and Penelope getting the dirty dead on." I screamed on impulse and shut the door.

"I am so sorry guys, I didn't even think to knock." I explained from the other side of the door. I heard Penelope giggle from the inside.

"It's okay Danielle, you owed me one." I heard Dan say. I couldn't help but think this wasn't something I wanted to collect on.

"Tabby needs us Pen." I said to her. Within a minute the door was open and both her and Dan were standing there dressed to go.

"What's going on?" Penelope asked me as we started to walk down the stairs.

"She is freaking out Pen. I don't know about what but she won't let Greg in, and her being this stressed isn't good. That is what caused her to be in the hospital in the first place." I explained to her as we started to get out shoes and coats on.

"Where are you all going this early in the morning, breakfast isn't even ready yet?" Gram said to us as she walked out of the kitchen area.

"Tabby is freaking out at the hospital, she needs me and Penelope." I told her as I finished getting ready.

"Oh dear, do you want me to come?"

"No we should be okay, were all headed over. If it gets really bad then I will call you and Aunt Lisa to come over." I said to her as I walked over to where she was and hugged her.