Chapter Twenty Six

Danielle's Prov:

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I honestly wanted to kill whoever was yelling this early in the morning. I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the sun coming through the windows. I groaned as I closed my eyes again. The minute I did I felt a headache like I have never felt before. And the constant yelling I was hearing wasn't helping at the moment. I moaned as I rubbed my head some. I couldn't believe a headache like this existed. Granted I have never drank as much as I did before last night. Note to myself, I am never drinking again. I heard more yelling which only made my headache worse. The yelling continued and I knew there was no way it was going to end anytime soon, so I decided to see what was going on.

I rolled out of bed only to notice that I was completely naked. I stood there thinking about how I could have ended up naked last night. Suddenly the events of last night came rolling in quickly. I sighed as I remembered everything that had happened. It's not like I regret last night, because I didn't. But I wish Luke and I talked about what was going to happen next between us, before we went and had sex. I mean now there are just so many unanswered questions, and it killed me not knowing what was going to full happen between us. I went over to my dresser and got out some laid back clothes to wear. I quickly ran my hands through my hair and put it up into a pony tail. I was gonna wash my face some but the yelling got louder and my curiosity was growing.

When I opened the door the yelling got louder and suddenly I knew who had ben yelling this whole time. I would know their voices any day. I looked down the hall and saw my gram and aunt coming out of their rooms. I walked down the hall to where they were.

"What in the world is going on?" My gram asked as i reached her. I shrugged my shoulders at her words.

"I don't know, all I know is it is Ben and Luke are down there now, and I'm going to end what ever is going on." I explained to them. "You two try to go get some more rest or shower up, I got this."

"Are you sure hun, I know last night was a lot to deal with in such a short amount of time. "My aunt questioned me worriedly.

"I'm fine, I promise. I wouldn't go if I wasn't." Both my aunt and gram seemed okay with my explanation because they nodded their heads agreeing with me.

"Okay hun, well if you need anything, you know where to find us." My gram said to me as she touched my shoulder lightly. I smiled at her and then at my aunt. I walked back down the hall untill I reached the top of the stairs, I looked down to see Luke pushing Ben.

"She doesn't want to fucking see you, so leave." Luke yelled at Ben as he pushed him.

"I don't give a fuck I need to talk to her, I need to explain myself better." Ben said as he pushed Luke back.

"What the hell is going on? " I yelled catching both of their attentions as I walked down the stairs.

"This asshole decided to show up early this morning wanting to talk to you. And I m trying to tell him that you don't want to talk to him." Luke explained to me.

"Please Danielle. I just want a minute or two of your time." Ben said from behind Luke. I sighed at his words. He really needed to do this now?

"She doesn't want to fucking see you." Luke said as he tried to block my view of Ben. But Ben on side-stepped him and walked over to where I was.

"Danielle I cam here to talk to you, not Luke. Can we please talk?" Ben said to me. Luke was about to interrupt him but I put my hand up to stop him.

"It's okay Luke, I got this." I said to him. He looked at me with a questionable look, then turned to look at Ben and scuffed. He shock his head and grabbed a tray that was near him that had found on it.