Chapter Eleven

Danielle's Prov:

I opened the door to see both Luke and Ben standing there. To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I mean from what I know they absolutely hate one another. These two really can't stand one another, so why they are both here right now is beyond me, but I knew I needed to find out.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them as I stepped outside and shut the door behind me.

"Well I came here to come and talk to you when I ran into Luke over here." Ben explained to me.

"And you guys didn't try to kill one another? What's going on here?" I asked them as I put my hand on my hips. I just couldn't believe they were actually getting along. I mean the last time they were together they almost got into a fight, and the time before that they did fight. So to think that nothing happened between them didn't seem possible.

"Well I mean it wasn't all roses and sunshine when we first bumped into one another. But we came to a conclusion about what we should do about this whole situation." Luke told me.

"And what is that?"

"We don't believe it is fare for you to pick on of us, especially when you don't know what you want." Luke explained.

"And neither on of us is ready to let you go." Ben added.

"So we decided to give it time and let you decide who you want to be with. Of course we don't like the idea of you spending time with each other. But we understand that you need time to decide what you want." Luke finished.

I stood there in a state of shock. I mean this is what I had hoped for. I had hoped that I would be able to get to spend time with the both of them and figure out what I wanted. But I didn't think I would actually get to do that. I mean come on, most guys aren't willing to give a girl time to figure out what she wants. Especially when figuring out what she wants means spending time with another guy.

"You guys are truly okay with me hanging out with both of you?" I questioned. I know they had basically just said that to me, but I just couldn't believe it.

"Well I mean of course we don't like the idea of you hanging out with both of us, but like we said we're both willing to fight for you and we aren't going to let you go, until you decide what you want." Ben explained to me.

"So this means you guys are going to stop fighting. That I don't have to worry about spending time with one of you, and the other one of you freaking out?" I asked.

"No we agreed that we wouldn't interfere with each others relationships. What ever happens will happen." Luke said to me.

"Okay so were do we go from here?"

"Well I would ask you to go out on a date with me today, but I have football practice in a half an hour. I just had to make sure everything was okay with us before I went. My coach would have killed me with how distracted I would have been." Ben explained to me as he stepped forward so he was closer to where I was. "However tomorrow I don't have practice and I would love to take you out."

I couldn't help but smile at his words. "I would like that." Ben smiled at my words and kissed me on the check.

"I'll text you tonight with the details on the date." I nodded my head at his words. "Until tomorrow beautiful." Ben said as he smiled at me then walked down the steps. As he passed Luke I could feel this unspoken tension between them. Neither one of them did anything, you could just tell that they didn't like one another.

I waited until Ben was in his truck and driving away until I faced Luke. He had a sad expression on his face that killed me. I walked over to him and stood right in front of him.