Chapter Eight

Danielle's Prov:

Let me just tell you organizing and putting things away is not fun at all. You would think that with having three girls we would have been able to get this place done within another day. Ha what a joke that was. I think us being girls only made it worse in this situation. We a wanted the house to be perfect in every possible way, which basically meant we all couldn't decided what was the perfect way for everything to look was.

I guess the good thing is we all think alike, which kind of made it easier in a way. But that almost meant that if something was off and didn't seem right we all noticed it and fused over making it perfect. The worst to get done was definitely the living room. I felt like we were never going to get it right. But after a few hours of moving things around we finally got it right, thank God.

You could definitely tell it was a girls living room and house. It was beyond cute don't get me wrong, but it was basically  pastel colors everywhere. Pink was definitely  a very distinctive color in our house. (Picture of their house ↑.) Which we all loved. It tool all of Saturday to get our place looking decent and put together. I mean there was still things that needed to be done, but they were mostly small things.

I was currently getting ready for a day at home. As I put my dress on I could feel pain in my arms. With all the moving on Friday, and us continuously moving our living room around my arms were killing me today. I felt like I had picked up a damn car. I groaned out loud when I had to tie the back of my dress.

"Your arms killing you as well?" I turned around to see Penelope waking in to my room.

I nodded my head at her. " Yeah my arms feel like jelly. I don't even know how I am able to use them today."

She sat down at my bed. "I get what you mean. Next time maybe we should have a plan for how our living is gonna look before we decide to go all hulk on the living room." I nodded my head as I sat down next to her.

I started putting on my shoes when I heard a knock at our front door. "I'll get it." Tabby yelled as she ran towards the door. I quickly put on my shoes and walked out of my room with Penelope behind me.

In front of me stood Ben looking beyond hot. He had on some jeans paired with a dress up shirt. His hair was combed down and he had flowers with him. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You look hot. You definitely clean up well!"

He pulled me closer to him. "Well I wanted to make a good first impression on your family." He said to me as he kissed me lightly on the lips. Well the kiss started of slowly, but then it got more intense and heated. I heard Penelope and Tabby clearing their throats from behind me.

I slowly detangled myself from him. I could feel myself blushing. "Sorry girls, I can't help myself when it comes to her." He said as be gave them a guilty look. They just smiled at us and shock their heads.

"Here let me take those flowers and put them into some water." Tabby said as she walked over to Ben and took the flowers out of his hands. She walked into the kitchen, and started to prep the flowers.

"Wow you guys really did some rearranging in here. It looks completely different then when I was here yesterday." He said as he walked around the house. He went from room to room seeing all the work we did yesterday. "Wow you guys really did some work." He said as be reentered the living room again.

"UGHHH don't remind us. We're feeling the affects of it today." Penelope said as she grabbed her purse and put on her shoes.

.

"Gorgeous why didn't you call me? I would have come over to help you guys." He said to me with a look of concern.

"You helped enough on Friday, I didn't want to bug you again."