Chapter 5:- Should I marry him?

SANVI'S POV

I saw the beautiful paintings surrounding me, they were so beautiful,I couldn't just take my eyes of them,they had so many emotions in them,the paintings displayed so much love, affection, adoration, devotion and even addiction,this was magical,as if I could look at them whole day and I wouldn't get tired of it. After I finally looked around,my eyes were searching for the creator of this magical creation,I couldn't find the owner of this beautiful piece of art,I really wanted to see the one I was so desperately seeking for,why is this hide and seek game coming in between us,and suddenly everything around me turns dark and i knew what awaited,so I closed my eyes and ears,after minutes of silence I didn't hear any sound so I carefully opened my eyes and I screamed when I saw those beautiful paintings,now covered in a deep red shade which looked like blood,I screamed and thrashed around but I couldn't wake up,and suddenly I felt someone shaking me.

"Sanu, please Sanu wake up, it's just a dream, you can fight it , please wake up" the voice said to me, this voice was familiar,I knew who it was and suddenly I opened my eyes and saw Mahi and Ana hugging me so tightly,as if they loosened their holds on me I would just vanish .

"Hey, it's ok Mahi I am okay,I just had a ..." I said unsure what to actually say about that was it just a nightmare yes for sure ,but the emotions where they just from my nightmare no it wasn't.

"I am so sorry Sanu,so sorry that I can't do anything about it." Mahi said hugging me as if she could take away all my misery. And I knew my friends and family were ready to take away my miseries if they could,but nobody can't take this away, because this is my bittersweet pain,and I personally wouldn't give it away to anyone,this was something I kept inside my heart ,my brain,I can just say it is present in all my cells too.Was I being emotional or was I joking about this?.

"Listen to me Mahi,and Ana stop crying,I just woke up from a bad dream and please loosen your hold on me,I seriously can't breath, and what is with you both holding me and crying as if I told you I am dying in a few days. " I said to them,and received glares from both of them.

"You listen to me Sanvi Rai, don't you dare utter those words ever again you got that, if you do then you don't even want to know what I am going to do with you." Well Mahi exclaimed,ok so my oh so innocent sister will do something to me, that should have been the joke of the year,I mean I would have laughed out loud but one look at Mahi I knew that I have to control my laugh now.

"Yes, Mahi is right,we will plaster your mouth,so that you can never utter anything,wow! Mahi we should do that,I mean that would be so cool." Ana said excitedly, and me and Mahi looked at her thinking if we lost our brain cells while i decided to be her Bestfriend and Mahi decided to move into this apartment with her.I mean is this girl for real, like wasn't she crying holding onto me for her dear life just a few seconds ago and, now she is talking about how exciting it will be to plaster my mouth,like is she my friend or my enemy? I think I really need a holiday right now,I made the right decision to go to India in another 8 days.

"Oh my god Anna,I never thought about plastering sanu's mouth for godsake,I was just trying to scare her so that she doesn't say those words." Mahi said to her,I mean wait a second she was just trying to scare me,well with such an adorable look, how can someone get scared,I mean Mahisouras was a cute dinosaur.

"Ok ok, calm down guys,it was just a bad dream and nothing else,so no need to make it such a hot topic." I said to my sister and bestie,who were still quarreling,one saying how it would be easy after plastering my mouth, while the other one was trying to say that the idea was very dangerous and inconvenient. Like really they are unbelievable,I mean they are useful too as they made me forget about that nightmare.