Chapter 10:- You are going to Work in my company

SANVI'S POV

Ok.... I am married.
Ah-huh
.
.
What the heck I am married
.
.
Ok. Sanvi calm down you are over reacting.

Well i was sitting in my room and was wondering how to get out of this mess named First Night.....
Because believe me no way in hell was I going to let that new husband of mine  to ever come near me like that..
Oh who am I kidding
That husband of mine who gives out the vibe of  I -am- kind -of -allergic- of- women, is going to be more stressed about this whole situation than me.

I wonder how his reaction would be,when he finally sees the romantic decorations in his room. I bursted out laughing,. Because I bet that husband of mine would be as red as tomato..if not more...

I shook my head to myself.
Why do I have a feeling that I am kinda behaving like a groom rather than a bride.

Once again I chuckled while imagining my blushing husband.

But I still don't like him, at all.

LUCAS'S POV

Phew .. all done.

I feel like a great achievement.
I mean I did great considering the fact that I didn't even understood a single f*****g thing. 
And........... I am married...
Oh god's above...... really.

I never imagined about getting married at all and here I am being shoved into my own room as if I was some prisoner..

Ok what the hell is going around? And why were these girls along with my poor excuse of a best friend shoving me into my room and those girls were f*****g giggling what the heck?

And when I turned around to look at the room. I received the biggest shock of my life.....
I think my jaw was literally on the floor and my eyes were so wide that I think it was going to pop out soon.
.
.
.
.
.
The whole room was decorated with flowers and scented candles.... and this whole room screamed intimate....
Oh f**k no this is not happening no way in hell .

So I looked at my so called best friend who was Cackling like some disgusting viruses in some memes...
What? I can watch those kind of things ok...

So I yanked him inside the room and shut the door... but not before looking at Luke who..... wait looked sad .. oh thank god atleast my twin cares for me.

As I shut the door,I saw that this goblin here is still laughing as if this is the funniest shit he has ever witnessed.

"You pathetic excuse of a best friend,if you by any chance were thinking that I was going to go anywhere near that women or anyone for the matter of fact then you are f*****g wrong. I would just jump of the cliff without a single thought before doing th-- that. "

{A/n :-   let's see what will you say about this thing in the future dear Lucas.}

"WOW! Lucy Darling,first of all the person you are calling that women is your wife, come on Piccolo pronounce with me W-I-F-E . See. " Eli mocked me.

I am a billionaire right. So I could just kill this person and hide his body somewhere here and I will just fly to London. Yes this is a great option.......

"Ah-huh, Lucy , don't hatch a plan on killing me cause you are so damm lucky that even if I die or you die or best off even if you settle in some other planet, your best friend is never going to leave your side.... Best friends forever and Infinity Lucy. So you little Diablo is stuck with me even in after life.... If it is there ofcourse, except for hell I think because I am too good for that. And Lucy I would still haunt the hell of you even after dying. So don't stress your poor self." Michael Elijah Romano explained to me thoroughly.