Chapter 28: You still love Sanvi, don't you?

LUCAS'S POV

Okay Lucas calm down!!

Breathe in
Breathe out.
.
.
.

It's not a big deal!!

Everything is going to be fine!!

It's just your wife, Yeah it's just Sanvi.

Still a woman !!
my conscience piped in.

Holy mother of Jesus Christ!!

I cannot calm down,

Ughhh!!

"Lucas for god's sake,stop pacing back and forth and stand still. Why the f*****g hell are you nervous? It's just Annabella, we have shared a room before, you have shared a room with Granny Bella and your sister too." Eli irritatedly stated while I casted him a droll stare.

"Yeah,It is Sanvi and she is not like you or King!!" I reasoned out in anxiousness. While Eli threw me a look that said are-you-serious-right-now?

"Are you kidding me? She definitely is not like me or King, What do you even think she is? A man or a dog?" Eli disapprovingly commented while looking at me as if I have lost it. I rolled my eyes at my oh-so-helpful best friend and sat on the Kitchen stool with a sigh and started to rub my temples.

"Lucy!! Do you think we are being rude? Considering the fact that our house guest.... Uh!! Not mine, your guest is sitting outside all alone and we are here chatting by ourselves. " Eli thoughtfully queried, however I just stared at him in disbelief.

"He was glaring daggers at us from the time he stepped in my penthouse, he didn't even acknowledge us and now there is no Sanvi, so he might just point the gun he has with him towards us, and if you still believe that we are being rude, then you are free to entertain him, I am not holding you back or anything like that. " I responded with a deadpanned expression, Eli's smile flattened and he glared murderously at me.

"You f****r you are a horrible best friend!! I am going to k-"

"Well I don't know about Mickey, but I am sure as hell that I will definitely kill you!"
Sanvi cut off Eli and glared at me in weariness. (disbelief)

I raised a brow at her words, what did I do to her? I was just sitting here..... Ok is it because of the fact that I didn't entertain her mafia guest? I know I was being rude, But sue me for not trusting her so-called best friend. .

"Look Sanvi,I know that he is your best friend, and I have no problem with him staying here, Nonetheless I cannot forcefully chat with someone who has no sort of interest in starting a conversation. I hope you understand that!!" I hastily explained, while Eli nodded his head in agreement. Sanvi frowned and was about to open her mouth, when Eli beat her to it.

"Annabella don't frown now,It's not our fault we tried..... Uh!! Ok atleast I tried to smile at him, but the moment my mouth twitched your Mr Mafia glared hard, so I quit the idea of smiling. See he is the one who doesn't want to converse with us. " Eli hurriedly defended himself, while I cast him a look of betrayal, which was completely ignored by him.
He just left me out. Some best friend I have got. I thought with a scoff.

"What are you bot--"

"We are saying the truth Annabella, we are not lying, If Mr Mafia said something wrong about our behaviour then he has spewed lies and is trying to play the victim card, we are the real victims here." Eli exclaimed with complete seriousness. I cast him a What-the-f**k-are-you-saying?look.

Cause now he was truly exaggerating,I stared at Sanvi whose once frowning expression has now been replaced by an amused one.

"Mickey I know that it's not your fault, so no need to bring out your lawyer self and fight tooth and nail in here as this is not a court and you both did good by leaving Mason on his own, he is not particularly fond of new people, so yes, you both did the right thing and I was angry about something else." Sanvi replied in amusement and we sighed in relief. Thank goodness!!