Chapter 24:- Lucas is going to be mine!!

LUCAS'S POV

"I am not your favorite anymore am I ? How could you do this to me ? Huh! Answer me? How can you cheat on me like this? I always loved you, I always fed you,I always bathed you,I always kissed you goodnight, I always bought you toys, and you brat, you chose her over me. I can't believe this shit!! You betrayed me, along with your so called Dad!! " And blah blah blah.

I was blankly staring at Eli who was accusing King about betraying him, breaking his fidelity and what not..
While my poor King looked at him as if he was mentally unstable.

Which I doubt too.
Sanvi was stifling her laughter while enjoying the drama going on infront of her, Meanwhile I was rethinking my whole life decisions.

Why did I even agree for being this Idiot's bestfriend?
I should bang my head somewhere for doing this to myself and my son.

"People are right sometimes, like father like son... First your Father cheated on me and now you!! I should have known this.... I --" I glared murderously at my supposed bestfriend, who is going to hell in few minutes..

Why the f**k is he being so dramatic?
Wasn't he supposed to be the cold-hearted Lawyer?

I want to actually bang that person's head who wrote a whole article on The arrogant Cold-hearted Lawyer Michael Elijah Romano. " The title should been The Dramatic and extremely childish Lawyer Michael Elijah Romano. "

I--

Hahahaha!!

I whirled around and saw Sanvi laughing loudly while clutching her stomach, along with the Popcorn... .... Wait Popcorn?
Seriously?
I casted Sanvi a look of disbelief...
Who just ignored me as if I suddenly turned Invisible and continued laughing.

Great!!

"STOP IT ELI!! THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yelled atlast. I was starting to have an headache because of all this insanity and absurdity.

He just rolled his eyes and started lecturing King about manners and how he should respect and favor Eli more than me or Sanvi,while King just cast him a look of disapproval. Same son same.

Sanvi has a tight schedule tomorrow, but who cares? Atleast not Sanvi, as she is still watching the drama going on with sheer curiosity and laughing her heart out.

It's good to see her laugh so lively, but this is too much.

I sighed heavily.
All of my employees listen to me when I cast them a single look,and my Family ignores my yelling as if I am some homeless drunkard.

"Your Dad is the weirdest human in the universe, while your new mom is Annabelle! and me your second Dad is the best, handsome, intelligent, marvelous , brave --"

"THAT'S ENOUGH ELI!! GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE, AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE THAN DESTROYING MY KING'S REMAINING BRAIN CELLS,YOU HAVE A CASE TOMORROW,AND DON'T GIGGLE SANVI,YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO YOUR ROOM, ITS LATE AND YOU HAVE A TIGHT SCHEDULE TOMORROW. DON'T GAVE ME THOSE LOOKS.
EXCEPT KING YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO SLEEP . " I finished in one go and panted a little.

Both of them where rooted in their places. King walked near me and sat next to me.

They both were still blinking owilishly at me while gapping as if they were fishes.

After a light year.
Sanvi and Eli stared at each other as if they were telepathically conversing and all of a sudden Sanvi started cheering...
I got startled by it.
Meanwhile Eli was sulking and casted me a look of accusation.