Chapter 32: Evil Hyena?

A/n :- Hi Dear Readers!!
*waving at you all *

First of all thank you so much for 13k reads. I thank all my active and silent readers, I am so grateful of you all for this support. ♡♡

Please do vote and comment more Dear Readers! It's an impetus motivation for me.

I sincerely apologise for this delay.
*bowing slightly at you all *

Once again you all have a target Dear Readers, 35 votes on this chapter

I will update a new chapter only after the given target is fulfilled, I want my Dear Readers to support me

.
.
.
.
.

SANVI'S POV

I blinked my eyes open, when the sunlight fell directly on me from the window, through the slightly parted curtain. I yawned sleepily and rubbed my eyes.

Eventually I sat up straight with my back touching the headrest and streched my hands a bit, another yawn escaped from my mouth.

Considering how hard I have been working from last few weeks,more sleep seemed like a tempting offer to me.

I seriously could sleep for some time, as it was my day off, but I also feel like waking up this instant and preparing some good breakfast by myself. When I was contemplating whether to go back to sleep or to wake up and make breakfast, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Lucas turning in my direction.

He was still sleeping peacefully without a care in the world. One thing I am really thankful for is that Lucas doesn't snore. Even if he does, then it is most definitely better than his twin. I still remember the horrifying snoring of Luke, whenever we went on camping, Luke was the only one to receive a seperate tent, no not because he was single or special, it was due to the fact that, no one can ever sleep beside him with how loud he snores.

I wonder if his innumerable one night stands ever kicked him out of the bed for snoring like that!!
I snorted at the sudden thought and shook my head,to clear this unnecessary things out; especially anything related to Luke's flings. I cringed reminiscing the previously playboy behaviour of my bestfriend.

I tilted my head to the side and smiled widely. Lucas's hairs looks so soft in the morning, I certainly don't know why, he opts not to go out with this soft look. He looks so cute, silent and innocent like this.

You, yourself revealed the reason, why he doesn't go out like this!! Cause he can't ruin his 'cold hearted billionaire' persona infront of others. People will only coo at his words, if he starts going out looking like a cute puppy. My conscience resonated as a matter of fact and I found myself humming in agreement.

I sighed and gently caressed his hairs and much to my surprise, Lucas hummed in delight, he even leaned more towards my hand. I smiled fondly at this giant baby, soon my smile turned into frown.

Will I ever be able to love Lucas the way I love Nate? This thought always scared me to the core. I can't help but feel wary and extremely guilty about still loving Nate, even after being a married woman. I already know Lucas's growing affections for me.

I have seen him looking at me more than usual, fussing and fretting over my over-working self, he is cautious about my health. He thinks he is being subtle. That's not the case at all. It's quite the opposite, everyone except for him knows this.

I sighed helplessly, removed the duvet and walked to the washroom, with whirlpool of emotions and questions running inside my mind.

.
.
.
.
.
.