Nathaniel

Nathaniel was raised in the orphanage and knew nothing about his parents or why they abandoned him. As far as he knew, his birth certificate and an FD was next to him, these were the only thing his Mother left for him.

Growing up Nathaniel Rossi was a silent boy, he was never really interested in anything apart from his own works. He didn't indulge in playing with other kids of his age neither did he spoke to them.
All of this changed, when his would be bestfriend Cole was brought to the Orphanage, the poor small boy lost his parents in an accident. He had no where else to go.

One day Nathaniel saw some older kids bullying Cole, an unknown instinct to protect the smaller boy took over him and that's what he did.
Nathaniel for the first time snapped and fought with the older boys for Cole. Everyone were equally shocked, including the sister of the Orphanage, as she never once saw little Nathaniel even speak to her on his own, without being asked for or without her asking questions.

From that day onwards, Cole and Nathaniel were inseparable.
Days flew by and both the boys grew up, soon they had to move out of the Orphanage due to the protocol. Cole inherited his Parents house and a car, which helped them a lot. Nathaniel, who was a topper in his college easily got a scholarship for the completion of his Medical Degree. Cole was interested in Fashion designing and Arts.

In his fourth year he met the love of his life Sanvi Rai, with whom he fell in love at the first sight. However he didn't approach her, as according to him, he couldn't give her the things she deserved. He was nothing in compared to his Angel.
Well destiny had some other plans for him, as Sanvi was persistent on being his friend, even after he himself rejected her friendship and doubted her. She was stubborn and finally Nathaniel couldn't hold back any longer, he gave into this sweet, addicting feeling.

He worked harder than usual for two months to take Sanvi out on a dream date of hers. Miraculously for both of them, they were going to be each other's first date.
After the two months of hard work and even participating in underground boxing, Nathaniel finally asked Sanvi out infront of the whole College. To which Sanvi agreed eagerly. As she herself was planning on asking him out.

Their first date was a dream come true for both of them, they both shared a lot about themselves. It was always Sanvi speaking everything and anything and Nathaniel listening intently without missing a single word.
Next time Sanvi took him out on a date and didn't let him pay for anything, Nathaniel knew how sweet and kind his Amore (Sanvi) was, Anyhow his respect for her grew ten folds more than before.

Soon Nathaniel took Sanvi on a third date, where he asked her to be his girlfriend and she excitedly agreed and they shared a passionate kiss that night. Their first kiss. They were so sure that they would be each other's first in so many ways.
Nathaniel from then on became more addicted, obsessed for Sanvi. In his free time he started drawing Sanvi's portrait. He worked hard and brought a camera, just to capture his love.
This was a new phase of life for him and he would never change this for anything.

To be continued.......