Chapter 8:- What the hell is Hal... whatever

LUCAS'S POV

We landed in Bangalore at 6am which is too early,well yeah whatever,. As we were exiting the international airport, my pathetic excuse of a best friend Michael Elijah Romano was looking at the airport as if he has never seen anything like that in his life. And to think that he uses his private plane atleast twice every 20 days, he is just unbelievable. So I dragged him with me, he surely is going to make us look like some creepy weirdos.

As i was searching for Luke, Eli once again was astonishingly looking at the entrance of the airport. It is good,I admit it, but there was no need to overreact on that,oh god! If Luke doesn't come in another 3 minutes,I am going to murder my so called best friend.

Chill,Lucas till then we will pretend like, we don't know him at all.my conscience said to me.

Hmm, good idea. So I stood a little farther away from him, and pretended to look at some other direction. But Alas! We are speaking about Mr Romano here, he only loves three things his parents,his job and torturing me.

"Yo, Lucy, see what I got, come over here, no on the other hand stay there, you might scare these poor animals to death." My idiotic Bestfriend said to me or mostly everyone here I don't even know about that now, And all the people coming from outside the airport looked at me as if I was really the devil. A old lady even looked scared of me,no no mam I am not here to take your life, I thought in my mind.

Where the hell is this stupid twin of mine? Just as I said this,I heard him calling my name.
.
.
.
Ah! Speak of the devil and the devil is here.

So I once again dragged my weird best friend who was looking at the baby squirrel as if he was seeing it for the first time in his whole life,and he is the one who stays in a villa, if anything I should behave like that,he bloody hell has so many trees in his yard.

Just as I reached near Luke,he flung right on me and clung to me as if he was a koala, and believe me if it was anybody else I would have beat their asses,but this hear is my twin, my brother and even if I never admit it,I missed him like hell and by seeing him,and having him in my arms it really feels amazing and by the looks of it he is very happy that I am here, atleast someone is happy about my marriage.

Finally he let go of me,and hugged Eli.

"Mikey, it's too good to see you bro." Luke said to Eli while still hugging him,and I gave him a look of disbelief, didn't he just say that he was crazy and all. But he sent me one of his glare, which said keep- your- bloody- mouth- shut- or - I - am- going to- kick- your- ass. I just opened the car door and sat inside the passenger seat, not that I was scared of Luke or anything. I was just tired and didn't wanted to argue.

Yeah, yeah you totally are not scared of Luke's warning, it's not like when you were sleeping without a care in the world,he dyed your hair to dark blue and green,and neither did he sprayed your newest Black Porsche into hot pink. And no he definitely didn't paint your whole bedroom a bright rainbow,,oh no no. Right Lucy.and------ That annoying voice remained me.

Ok--ok I was a tiny bit scared about the pranks my twin plays on me,I definitely didn't forget any of the pranks he plays on me,I mean come on are we kids right now, but apparently my arrogant and manly twin becomes a little kid , especially when he decides to prank me,so yeah I am safe like this...... This is the reason I don't let people get close to me,I freaking can't stay mad at them,and they get away easily by doing anything they want.

Awww, you are such a softie Lucas. My conscience mocked me, yeah yeah whatever.

After the hugging session between my twin and my best friend, which awfully seemed like a couple hugging for the first time after a year or something like that, but I knew better,they were more like Tom and Jerry and Luke was always irritated when I brought Eli with me,and they only become besties ,any guesses...when?
Whenever they have to prank me, I wonder why that is?