Chapter 27: We can share a room till Mason is here, Right?

A/n:- Thank you so much for 3k reads guys!! It means a lot!! Please keep supporting and encouraging me like this.
I won't disappoint you. Also please vote and comment more guys!! It will mean a lot . Thank you once again!!

SANVI'S POV

Guys, calm down, it's not a big deal!!" I irritatedly exclaimed to the over reacting Mickey, well I guess he was reacting for both himself and his bestie. Speaking of his bestie and my husband, he has became a living mannequin, he has no sort of reactions in his face. His face is blank like completely void of emotions. I have no idea if he is suprised,spooked, furious or horrified or anything at all in general.

This is so frustrating, I am so going to ask Mase for a compensation. He put me in this chaotic mess and he is a Mafia Boss not me, however the look Mickey is giving me tells otherwise.

“You are so right!! It's not a big deal, I meet Gang leader's and Mafia Bosses on lunch and dinner, Oh right!! We have parties too, we are kinda buddy-buddy's you know. OFCOURSE, ITS A BIG DEAL, YOU ANNABELLA, UNLIKE YOU I DON'T HAVE MAFIA BOSS AS MY BUDDY." Mickey sarcastically remarked and yelled madly in the last, he threw me a look of disbelief and huffed disapprovingly.  I sighed heavily.

Okay, I get that it's a big deal, but he is not going to kill you or something, he is my fri-"

Why are you even friend's with a Mafia Boss Sanvi?" Lucas cut me off and questioned, finally!! I sighed in relief.
Thank god!!he came out of the shock.

“Lucas he wasn't a Mafia Boss when I knew him, or when I befriend him,Oh for the love of God!! I was just 3 when I met him for the first time." I informed him and he raised a brow at that, Mickey looked expectantly at me.

I sighed helplessly!!
It's going to be a long night!!

I glanced at the wall clock in the Living room and noticed that I have half an hour max, that's okay I can atleast prepare my husband and frenemy and I also have to  educate them about my Mafia friend much to my displeasure.

I guess I will tell you about him, our friendship and about how he became a Mafia, he won't do anything to you both as you are directly related to me, and you both are not really a threat for him in anyway, however if you both decide to go against him, then I am not responsible for your safety and I am so not kidding." I warned them with a serious expression, because what I said was true, I cannot sugar coat my words just because it sounds bitter, truth is always bitter, but you gotta swallow it.

Lucas and Mickey stared at each other then at me,then at each other, they were in sync,
Gosh!! This is spooky.
Well staying with eachother since birth can make you understand one another without really speaking.

You can't just say like that!!" Mickey exclaimed with a horrific expression.
I casted him a droll stare and scowled.

Are you going to snitch on him?" I inquired him curiously. He hastily shook his head with a mortified expression.

Why would I do that?"  Mickey practically screeched, while giving me a judgemental look as if I have lost it, I rolled my eyes in irritation and crossed my hands.

Well then why are you stressed? I said that he won't harm you, until and unless you betray him or break the Omertà." I said with a not-a-big-deal attitude and shrugged nonchalantly. While Mickey had a deadpan expression. On the other hand, Lucas looked so done with everything.

We won't disclose this information to anyone, but please explain this mess, everything is f*****g crazy. " Lucas assured me with a puzzled expression, he was hella furious. I nodded my head in affirmation.