CHAPTER 7:- Where is Lucas?

SANVI'S POV

I greedily inhaled the delicious aroma which was coming from the kitchen it surely was mouthwatering,as I was eagerly hopping down the stairs as if I was a rabbit for the food, but who cares the mouthwatering smell of food just made my brain freeze, and I knew about nothing other than the urge to just devour the dish which was being prepared. I knew who was making them,I knew that he was preparing that specially for me,as by the smell of it I knew it was my favourite food. Just as I was about to enter the kitchen i heard someone call my name,I stilled in my place,......no,no, this can't be him,I didn't dare to turn towards him, why? Why was he so invested in making my life miserable? What did I ever do to him? Why did he change from the sweetest person to a complete Psycho ? Why?

But one thing was sure that I was not going to be with him,no never so I ran I ran and ran, and suddenly he started singing Laila mein Laila, ok.. what why was he singing that, suddenly he changed the song into My name is Sheila,ok...
What the actual heck ? Was going on here, again the song changed and he started singing and dancing on Saki Saki..
What the hell was this mad person doing? Suddenly he started scolding someone in my Mumma's voice...oh ok..

I woke up startled,oh god really why don't you just do whatever you want to do with me now and get over it, and what the hell is happening in my house now.

I just sighed and went to Washroom, and I came out after I was ready and I know that I was not going to go anywhere atleast for another 2 days, after 2 days we are visiting temple.

Just as I landed my foot outside my room,I was met by loud screaming from my Mumma and by the looks of it my Dadda was trying to calm her,I mean I can't see from here but I can really here both of them speaking, oops no,no dadda was gently speaking and Mumma was screaming on top of her lungs.

As I landed downstairs in the living area, haha why does it sounds like I landed from a chopper or something,well not my problem,ok so back to the drama,my Mumma was still scolding someone and now I know that she was scolding Ace bhai and Neel. Ok for what actually,well the scene infront of me looked so funny as the big bad CEO Ace Martinez looked like a kicked puppy and the Devil Football Captain looked nothing more than a little cat. Ha! I snorted at that,they were always like this in front of my Mumma little scaredy cats,but I am that brave person in this whole family who can openly snicker or laugh when Mumma was scolding someone.

So with that proud feeling that Mumma would never be mad at me,I stood near her and asked her what happened.

"What happened Mumma?why are you scolding them so much? That too so early in the morning, and look at their faces it feels like they are one step away from fainting. " I said while grinning the whole time and my brothers were glaring at me, and I am sure they just killed me in their minds and even brought me back,haha .

"Oh! Sanu you are up, good, you know I have called the Best Beautician in India and he will arrive in an hour and I also called our normal massager so that she can come and massage you before the beautician does his magic,oh! You asked about these fools right, these so called successful peoples were trying to turn your sangeet ceremony into a .... I don't even want to say that word, leave it... They were supposed to be finalizing the songs for the Sangeet,but no I made the grave mistake of trusting these fools hindi, they selected all the item songs,I am not saying it's bad and all,but I don't think anyone of us is going to perform My name is Sheila and Laila mein Laila ok... That doesn't sound like the Sangeet at all . " My mumma,said those as if only the mere thought about performing them infront of our families and guest disgusted her,and I was trapped between wanting to laugh the hell out or to cry the hell out,why? why? I thought today would be my rest day, and those two fools of brothers were trying hard to control their laugh after witnessing my constipated face, yeah laugh as much as you want. I am here just for your entertainment.