Chapter 4

(Fist day of school. flashback) The teachers staff room there was two teachers one man and the other a woman talking.

"What is your impression of this years' class A mashima-kun."

" There seem to be really acumen students, but the others are normal."

"Lucky you, mashima-kun. When will I get to be class A's homeroom teacher, but you know  this years class B really have good nature I think they might end up as class A."

"We don't know." Said mashima while arranging the papers he has prepared for Tomorrows class.

"By the way, what is Sae-chan doing? She is awfully late. Did she have problems with the new defectives.?"

" Don't call them that they have the opportunity change themselves and more over they are your students."

Hoshinomiya Chie simply shrugged her shoulders, looking at the corner of the room. Then a sound of a door being opened was heard and both teachers turned there heads to the direction of the door. There enters a teacher with brown hair and wearing a suit.

"What took you long Sae-chan, did you forget what the explanation was?"

" No something totally unexpected happened in class D." Said Chabashira Sae take in a sit on the chair adjecent to the two teachers.

"What? did they ejaculate from the joy of receiving 100,000pps?" Hoshinomiya said sarcastically to which mashima said raising his voice.

"Chie, you are saying something vulgar."

"What? I won't be surprised if that really happened." Chabashira who was watching the two continues

"A student had requested me to buy 'Full explanations'."

"What?" The two teachers said with baffled faces.

"How could a student request that more over on the first day this is completely unheard of, he is even a class D student are you sure Sae?"

"Yes he personally asked me."

"What are you going to do now?" Asked mashima.

"I am going to report to chairman sakayanagi of course." That was logical. This situation never happened in the history of ANHS.

"Well-well Sae-chan this years classD seems special rather I should say there is special right?"

"Yeah you are right. His classmates all look like typical class D students."

"One can't make that much of a difference." Chabashira was going to say something but stops herself.

(Flashback end.) CHAPTER 4 CONTINUES.

I wake up from sleep in time, and do my daily training which has progressed in terms of weights and volume and sweated a little over yesterday. I took a shower. Prepared breakfast and started eating while reviewing my contact list.

"How about giving my senpais a call?"
I then call the same senpais I framed the first day at school. After 13 seconds the phone call was answered.

" What do you want at this morning?"

" I want to ask you something."

" What is it?"

" Does a class lose class points if someone were to be expelled?"

"...yeah. why do you ask?" I ignored his question and asked another question.

" How much class points does a class lose if someone were to be expelled?"