Chapter 21

I went out from Suzune's room and I am currently on a phone call with Yamamuchi Haruki.

"So your telling me that you rejected a girl who was asking for your help but thankfully you remembered me who happens to be a genius of the century?"

I am confused on who or what labelled him as the genius of the century.

"Yes, you always seemed so reliable."

"Really?" He sounded genuinely touched

"Yeap. You just don't realize how great you are.''

"Every one has a weakness, and my weakness is not realizing how great I am it seems."

"You are a wise man Yamamuchi."

"You are not so bad your self Ayanokouji. To realise how great I am is a respectable accomplishment."

He said the last part very proudly

"Thanks Yamamuchi-san."

"Hm,hm. You are the only one who understands Ayanokouji."

He then told me that he arrived to the park and meet the girl which I described her features and names to him, our phone call ended there. I rested my back to the pillow of my bed and manipulated my phone to turn on a footage that is actually live. I waited, my eyes not moving from the screen for something to happen in the currently deserted rooftop. After 3 minutes of wait I see that a group of four people have entered the rooftop, I recognized all of them including Ryuuen. The two excluding him were the followers of Ryuuen.The boy whom I saw in the convenience store starts talking.

"Ryuuen-san, are you sure Ibuki agreed to do it. I kinda feel bad for her."

"I don't care if she agrees or not. I will make her do it."

"...........But isn't it going overboard? We are basi......"

Ishizaki shut his mouth after the glare that transcended the air.

"Think about it. If my plan succeds we will invoke an explusion from class A! and based on how thing have transpired now it will be a capable student who will be receiving that expulsion, do you fucking understand?"

"OOOOh so thats great, but still Ibuki........"

In that moment a punch was sent flying to Ishizaki's face.

"Man up." Ryuuen said to the Ishizaki whose butt is resting on the ground.The atmosphere was silent untill a boy and a girl enter the rooftop. The boy was Yamamuchi Haruki and the girl was Ibuki.

" Is that him Ibuki-chan?"
Yamamuchi asked while pointing at Ryuuen.

"Yes." Ibuki answered him nonlactantly.

"Hahahaha..... this school accepted a dragon-faced bitch? it seems like the school is not as harsh as we thought.''

As soon as Yamamuchi finished saying that a kick directed to his crotch and before the kick hit him, he fell on his knees and the kick hit his head instead of his crotch area."What the fuck did you brought here Ibuki?"

Ibuki who was stunned by the sayings of Yamamuchi answered

" I brought the most capable male student in class A."

"............Anyways, He will do fine. Hey, stand up."

Ryuuen then stamp on Yamamuchi's back. Yamamuchi's eyes which were filled with terror could be seen.

"I-I...am sorry I said that! Can I just get out of here?"

"Yes you can, but after enlightening our Ibuki's senses."

Ibuki's expression became grim then.

"What? W-What do you want me to do with Ibuki-chan?!"

"Come on you know what I meant. Our Ibuki here does'nt know anything about sex and she was awfully curious these days.'' I could see Ibuki lowering her head and bitting her lower lip several times.

"Why don't you enlighten her?" Ryuuen said again.

"Is that okay Ibuki?" Ibuki was about to explode but she was subjected to Ryuuen's glare which immediately shut her down.

"......It..s......O-okay." It was clear that Ryuuen was forcing Ibuki to do this.

"YEAH Let's go!.......-Wait a minute........you are forcing her aren't you?!"

He figured so when he took a brief look at Ibuki.

"Just do it. It might be your never coming back chance for sex." He said with a bit of irony.

"I don't want to do it if Ibuki-chan does'nt want to do it! I am not a fucking rapist!"

"(Sigh) Things were going smoothly. It isn't a matter of 'wanting to do it' anymore."

Ryuuen then took out a fairly small dagger from his pocket so did the followers of his.

"I think you can understand the situation you are in now."

"Are you crazy?! You are threatening me to have sex?!"

"You are making us sound weird. Just do it and let us get the hell out of here." Ishizaki said.

"I-I won't do it! It's basically raping her!"

"As I said before, We are not asking but commanding you to do it." Then Ryuuen toched the neck of Yamamuchi with the dagger, Yammamuchi's terror intensified from before and the next thing to be seen was the crying face of his. Ibuki had her head down the whole time waiting for whatever was going to happen, but when she saw the crying face of Yamamuchi it seemed like she was touched. She then approched Yamamuchi and patted his back."It's fine just do what he says."

"But Ibuki-san how can you......!"
Before he could finish his statement she undressed her top uniform and made Yamamuchi's hand touch her breast and uniform. Ryuuen started taking photos but Yamamuchi suprisingly did'nt notice that.Yammamuchi aroused by that action of her, made his move on her but Ryuuen punched him in the nick of time.

"That's enough you horny bastard. Kukuku, so you are the most capable student in class A? For a second I forgot you guys were the original class D. Trash stays trash, doesn't matter where it is placed."

Then Ryuuen kicked Yamamuchi in the belly and signaled him to get out of the rooftops. Yamamuchi holding his belly got out of the rooftop.

Ryuuen faced Ibuki who was in a confused state.

"You have done a good job Ibuki."
Ibuki could'nt help but glare at Ryuuen but Ishizaki had a sorry experssion for her.After Ryuuen and his 2 follwes went out of the roof top only Ibuki was left there.

" I will make you pay! I will make sure you pay for what you did to me Ryuuen Kakeru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just wait!!!.........."

She said greatly angered by what Ryuuen has done to her and of course the camera I am using did'nt miss that.

==================================================================================

The day after

Chabashira-sensei sensei walks to class with an mix of auster and serious expressions. Students of class A noticing that stiffened.

"I have bad news for you class A. Your classmate Yamamuchi is suspected of raping a girl in this school."

(If you have questions ask on the comment section.

Next chapter release date:-
If I get 90 and above that on my exam- it will be tomorrow.

If not- not tomorrow.)