Chapter 22 part 1

"I have bad news for you class A. Your classmate Yamamuchi is suspected of raping a girl in this school."

Yamamuchi lowered his head looking anxiously at his desk.

"........Haruki? What is sensei......" Ike addressed Yamamuchi. Students of class A were confused and looked at Yamamuchi, the first one to ask sensei was Suzune.

"Sensei, is that really true?"

" To add to what I said before, evidence regarding that was given to the student council. The degree of Yamamuchi's action has none to compare to in the history of this school, so the student council wants to hold a trial before the inveitable expulsion of his."

"He.....is going to be expelled? Doesn't that mean we will lose class points?" My classmates stiffened at the remark of Yukimura. One by one, glares concentrated on Yamamuchi.

"Yes, an expulsion of your classmate in this case will definitely result in deduction of class points."

"You bastard! How could you do such a thing to a girl!?" That was the range of the girls' reaction.

"Now we are going to lose class points because of you!!!! What a trash!"

The boys said.

Yamamuchi couldn't utter a word or a sound and he was sweating so much.

"That's enough class. Yamamuchi, you will be coming with me once the home room period is over, understood?"

Yamamuchi nodded lightly.

"Now I have something important to announce, it's about a special exam that will be commenced on Friday."

"What? A special exam?"

The class's focus shifted to this topic.

"Yes.

Its name is class shuffle. A class you will be competing with will be assigned. Each student in this class will pair with the competing class's student. You are required to write a full analysis of the student's defect. The pairings will be posted on lunchtime so make sure you check that. Further explanation is provided in this paper." She then distributed the paper to as.

......Now that the paper is in my hands these are the rules of this exam.

1. You are required to spend two hours with your partner starting from tomorrow until Friday.

2. Using forceful methods on your partner is strictly forbidden.

3. Refusing to answer the questions of your partner is against the rules.

4. For every defect you point out you will get 1 points of this exam and the maximum number of class points you can get is 300 class points.

5. Any other student can't interfere on the pair specially in regards to the answers given to the school.

6. If there is a scenario where 10 students of a class fail to write atleast one defect of the corresponding partners then 1 student out of the ten will be expelled. The expulsion is choose by random to ensure fair treatment.

Those 7 statements were the basic rules.

"Any questions?"

Suzune raised her hand.

"Yes Horikita what is your question?"

"Are the short comings you mentioned those which determined our class allotment?"

"Correct. They are the short comings the school analized in your interviews."

Suzune narrowed her eyes thinking about something.

"Any more questions?"

Seeing the silence Chabashira-sensei walked to the door.

"Yamamuchi come with me."

Yamamuchi stood up from his seat reluctantly and walked to Chabashira-sensei. He was target of curses and horrifying glares for my classmates.

(Any questions on the plot? Ask on the comment section.)