Chapter 5

Today is Friday, the day I would meet Eno-senpai after classes are over. I did my usual routine and head to school. I enter the class and walk to my seat as nearly no one noticed me as they were submerged in their talk. But to my surprise someone I didn't expect to greet me did, it was Horikita.

"Good morning ayanokoji-kun."

"Good morning Horikita. How are you doing?"

"I am fine." After sometime she asked me coming closer to me as if she doesn't want anybody other than me to hear.

"Uh...yesterday you said that you are going to give me some tasks can I ask what are those tasks?"

"Well how about we talk that over our phones. Can you give me your contact info?"

And then we wordlessly exchanged contact information. And the first one to send a message was Horikita.(UNDERLIES TEXTS ARE FOR MESSAGES)

"So what are those tasks?"

"Most of them are related to leading the class in Special exams."

"Why won't you do that yourself if you are so confident in reaching class A in just one month?"

"I don't want to attract attention from my classmates. And it helps me lay out more flexible plans and counter unexpected developments."

"But how am I going to get to leadership."

"First you must show your capabilities. As I heard from your talk with your brother you are academically capable. You just have to show it them when quizzes come."

"But that's not sufficient."

"Leave the rest with me. I will tell you the details later, but one thing I would advise you is open your self to people and get over with your superiority complex." I saw horikita's face corrupt, and send her my last message.

"That's one of the reasons your brother is disappointed and doesn't see you as a someone fit for this school." Horikita's face went blank for a moment but regained her normal expression and sent a message.

"I understand."  Wow, she must have really resolved her self, I like that.

After sometime Chabashira-sensei enters the classroom but what made it different today was the actions of my classmates the students who were using their phone, put their phones to different pockets of their uniforms. And the ones who were sleeping now raised their head from the desk and faced Chabashira-sensei, it seems like there is no absences too. This made Chabashira-sensei suprised but continued to teacher with a brighter expression than ever. The students like of Ike kanji were suprised and went with the flow. Sudo seemed touched with what the senpais said to him the first day but he did'nt try to improve the 3 days after that but today he is trying to improve pushed by what Hirata, kushida and karizawa had said yesterday. Then lunch time arrives. I went to eat my home-made lunch. After I finished eating my lunch I noticed that I still have 30 minutes left and I really don't have anything 
to do. I remembered what I read at the school guide that sensei gave us the first day,
It mentioned that this school have well established library with alot of varaity of books and I decided to go to that library they mentioned relying on the map I memorized the first day. I arrived there and when I enter I noticed Sakayangi seating opposite side of kamuro, I didn't look at them specifically, just noticed them with the corner of my eye but sakayanagi who is in a good position to notice me looks straight at me and waves her hand. There weren't any people from my class thankfully. I then walk to them and greet.

"Hello Sakayanagi-san, Kamuro-san"

"Good to see you Ayanokoji-kun." She says with a smile, a chess piece on her hand.