Chapter 18

"Finished already? You know that this exam is important right?" Chabashira-sensei said with a slightly worried expression.

Today is the last examination day of the midterms. I finished today's exams which took me 40 minutes, but there were 4 hours and 20 minutes left.

"I know that but I am sure that I can't do better than this."

She then accepts my exam papers. I walk out of the classroom leaving my stunned classmates. I already know how much I will get in the midtems, which is an average of 62.78/100. It is the best score to not attract attention positively or negatively. I guess that the class average would be 60-70 because of those exam papers I gave to Horikita and in turn she gave it to the class. It contained answers with full explanations done by me.

Unlike yesterday I plan to go to my room and I did so with out seeing a single student on my way there because all of the students except me were taking their exams.

***************************************

Next day

I wake up from my sleep which was 10 hours, slightly longer than usual because I wasn't so busy yesterday. I then proceed to do my training and noticed that my muscles grew bigger than before. That is a good sign. I am thinking of subscribing to a gym that the school offers because my training has become too easy for me to continue making strength gains.
I check the number of points I have and it is..

[1,746,143 private points], Well it is this high thanks to Horikita Manabu. After I  took a shower I wore my uniform, it was tighter than ever because of my muscle gains but wasn't uncomfortable.

... On my way to school I was called by Sakayanagi.

"Its been a while Ayanokouji. How are you doing?"

"I am fine what about you Sakayanagi?"

"I am also fine. How did you do on your midterms?" I can already guess that she is about to ask me about class matters.

"I am not sure about my results but our class studied hard so I think will we will get decent scores." I told her an answer before she asked. That makes her think I am an easy person and source of information.

"How are you not sure about your self? Perhaps you focus on your surrounding more than yourself. 

By the way, Do you want to have a chess match with me this weekend?"

"I don't mind. "

We started talking about our favorite chess tactics, playing styles etc..
Then when we arrived at the hallway. We separated and went to our respective classrooms.

10 minutes are left for classes to start. The class is lively with everyone mainly talking about the midterms.

"Good morning Ayanokouji-kun."

"Good morning Horikita." She was silent after that.

"I wanted to ask you this... Are you perhaps holding back?" If it weren't for the fact that there is no one near us I would have pinched her in her side to shut her month.

"Why do you think that?"

"You are the most intelligent person I have ever met. It pains me to say that, but perhaps you are more intelligent than..... my brother."  Good job on noticing that.

"So? That is not for you to pry just do your job well. You must not focus on me but your goal."

She looked straight in to my eyes for the first time ever but she didn't last a seconds before she adverted her gaze. Even Sakura can last for 3 seconds. This an art I learned without realizing it.

No one knows ayanokoji's past.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara