Chapter 10

Today we have swimming classes and most of the boys are talking about that. Then Chabashira-sensei walks to the room with her papers in hand and starts the class. After the lessons are over the period for swimming classes arrived.
We were instructed to go to the swimming pool but before that we had to change clothes. We boys move to separate changing room. I then finish changing my clothes. I can feel many gazes from my classmates in the changing room but the one to speak to me was Hirata.

"Ayanokouji you are muscular and shredded for a teenager, do you work out?"

"Yeah that's the only thing I am proud of."

"What? Are you bad at academics?"

"Yeah." I said nervously to convince him.

(This is what Ayanokouji's physique look like in this fanfiction

(This is what Ayanokouji's physique look like in this fanfiction.)

Then all of us finished changing and we walk to the pool. Some of my classmates were talking  obscene things about our female classmates and they were the first ones to comment on the school pool.
"Wow, look at this. It is like the ones in swimming competition, I am glad I got in to this school."
"Now I feel like I had been living in countryside."
joked Yamamuchi.
The girls who finished changing come out one by one. Kushida was the first one to come, she was greeted by the obscene remarks of Ike and Yamamuchi. Then Horikita comes followed by other girls who were disgusted with Ike and Yamamuchi. Surprisingly Sudo has isolated him self from them, it looks like he don't want to ruin his chances of being involved with the girls. But the next target of their eyes was me...or should I say my body. They were murmuring to each other mentioning my body parts.
"Hey look at his shoulder and arms."
"What about his chest and abs? there are striations everywhere. His back is so wide too."
"Wait a minute, are those really legs? look how muscular they are and his body is totally vascular."
That reminded me that the word 'pervert' also applys to girls.
(The whole swimming class is the same as the original from here, but some students suspected Ayanokouji is holding back. Specially Koenji.)
...Our swimming class teacher told us that we have some time after the competition he proposed has finished. I Rest my back to the wall and sit there. Horikita walks to me and sits besides me.

"You have quite the body Ayanokouji, how much do you exercise?"

"Well, I don't do much."
"That looks like a lie."
"I do think think I am genetically gifted."
"But that alone-"
"Okay, I exercise regularly." I said giving up. Horikita made a wry smile and said
"It gives me a strange sense of winning by cornering you."
"Congratulations."

***************************************

After the swimming class it was time for lunch break and all of my classmates except one walked out of the classroom to eat lunch, I was planning to talk with Sakura since we are alone right now but I decided to do it with my phone later. The Sakura in class is absurdly different from the Sakura I know. She has a quiet and shy demeanor in class but acts like a gangster around me, she has a bi-polar personality not only her but I suspect someone in this class to be similar to her.
After I ate my lunch I didn't do anything other than taking a 30 minute nap at my desk. Then students enter the classroom after the bell rang, and the class resumes.