Chapter 22 part 2

"Yamamuchi's trial will be held after school at the student council room. 3 students from this class can participate, If there is anyone who want to be there raise your hands."

I immediately raised my hand which surprised everyone.

Then two hands followed after mine. They were Suzune and Ike.

"Ayanokouji, Ike and Horikita will be attending the trial. Make sure you three arrive on time."

Saying that Chabashira-sensei walked out of the classroom with Yamamuchi.

I already have the evidence needed to free Yamamuchi. The ideal situation will be if I blackmail Ryuuen to cancel their report, that would also mean that I will be able to make Ryuuen do favorable things for me because there will be a possibility that I would give the evidence to the school, but the problem is if Ryuuen canceled his report the question of why he did that will be unavoidably asked by the school since this matter is not as simple as violence against a student and involves serious attention. So if they cancel their report they will be in trouble, Ibuki can't say that she mistook Yamamuchi for another student so the school would probably issue a detail scan to find out the truth.

In short I can destroy but not use my enemy this time.

***************************************

It is now lunch break and I stand up from seat to go to the cafeteria. Suzune did the same but unlike me her 'friends' approached her and invited her to eat together. Seeing this I couldn't help but wish for some one to eat lunch with me and leaded by that desire I texted someone.

"Can we eat lunch together?"

"Go f*ck your self!".

It seems like Sakura is still angry because she lost our bet...... No maybe she is angry because I took her lightly these days, I should give more attention to her.

I could order her to hangout with me this weekend, I also have a meeting with Sakayanagi in the weekend and let's not forget my promise to Suzune.

I head to the cafeteria my lonely back going past many people who are checking their class's competing class and also their pairings. I can guess which class we will be facing just by using logic.
The original Class A have students with the least number of short comings so it would be fair to make the original class B their opponent to ensure fair treatment.
If our opponent will be the original class A then we have a low chance of winning since our class inspite of being class A we have the highest number of defectives in the whole year, so it would be fair if our opponent will be class D AKA the original Class C.

Anyways I should still check it out.

After entering the cafeteria I immediately sit on the table that was free. I was in the middle thinking while eating lunch when Ichinose and her group sit on the table I sat on.

"How are you Ichinose?"

"I am fine. How about you Ayanokouji?"

"I am also fine."

After giving each other greetings the atmosphere around me drastically changed, every friend of Ichinose was glaring at me. Ichinose who noticed that whispered "Hey!" To them. I can more or less decipher the reason for such expressions.

"By the Ichinose I was curious if you loved seeing theaters."

"Theaters? I am sure I would enjoy it but it depends on the genre."

"What genre do you like?"

"Ah... Maybe real life."

She then proceed to eat her lunch. I have already finished my lunch but I was waiting for Ichinose to finish. After sometime she finished eating her lunch.

"Ichinose, I want to ask you something?"

"Hm? What is it?" She looked curious

"Do you want to go with me to the theater on this weekend?"

That caused a superised expression to escape from her friends but Ichinose was flustered.

"Huh?...oh, I would love t- I mean I don't mind."

"Thank you, you saved me from going alone there."

"No problem Ayanokouji."

I then say goodbye to her after telling her that I would call her on Sunday.
After Ichinose left I got out of the cafeteria and take a walk around the school, then while walking someone covered my eyes from the behind.

"Look what we have here, it's Mr. Ayanokouji."

"Hello Eno-senp-"

*Drop the 'senpai' already."

"I was waiting for you to say that for a long time."

"Huh, if that the case why don't we call each other by our first names?"

Before, I used her first name with suffixes so I just have to drop the suffix.

"That fine for me..... Eno." I said, smiling.

"It sounds nice on your tongue, Kiyotaka."

(If you have questions on the plot ask on the comment section.

Next chapter release date:- tomorrow +1 )

Note that the next chapter will continue the interaction between Eno and Ayanokouji.