003. crash landings

╔ ——————————————— ╗。・:*:・゚CHAPTER THREE 。・:*:・゚"crash landings"╚ ——————————————— ╝

╔ ——————————————— ╗
。・:*:・゚CHAPTER THREE 。・:*:・゚
"crash landings"
╚ ——————————————— ╝

A FUN FACT ABOUT Grayson Moreno was that he was not a certified pilot. 

So when they began crash landing onto a mysterious planet with no known means of salvation, his output wasn't exactly optimistic. 

 "We're all gonna die!" He shouted, grabbing onto the metal arm of Tony's Iron-Man suit with the jaws of death. "And I don't even have a seatbelt!" 

  "Hush!" The man reprimanded, sticking his arm into the contraption that would have been used to steer the ship if it still had its designated driver. "Or I'll make Peter web you to the wall!" 

"That is way worse!" 

 "Come on-" Tony pointed to the other half of the makeshift steering wheel, "put your arm in that and turn the clamps so that it stays in place." 

 Grayson reluctantly obliged, feeling his blood circulation already beginning to cut off as he fitted his arm into the contraption, wincing as it turned his elbow at an odd angle. He wasn't too keen on having his arm break in a situation like this one, so he just gritted his teeth together and swallowed his grimace. "Okay, what now?"  

"This thing is designed for one big guy," Tony explained as Grayson stared down at the quick-approaching terrain, his anxiety only increasing as he nodded his head. Tony took that as a sign that he understood, so he continued; "we have to turn at the same time." 

 "Yeah, you might wanna do that now!" Peter called, his tone just as nervous as Gray's as his mask materialized over his face. Gray grunted as his did the same, pulling his arm to the side with as much force as he could muster, Tony doing the same. 

 The ship tilted at a surprisingly quick pace, but it didn't stop them from ramming into a structure that caused sparks to strike against the metal. A defeaning crash echoed in Gray's ears as they hit the ground, the force causing him to be thrown to the side, his arm ripped right out of it's holder with a sensation that did not feel too good. 

The ship shook back and forth, and Gray could hazily make out a bright orange color as Strange threw up his hands, intricate designs cast around them like some sort of shield. Gray winced as a sharp of metal grazed across his forehead, but it just glanced harmlessly off his mask. 

 As quickly as the tumult began, it stopped. For a second, Gray just sat there, his head leaning against the sharp metal walls as he tried to catch his breath. Then, he rose to his feet and stumbled over to where Peter was, his balance thrown from the landing. 

 He oustretched his hand to the boy, pulling him to his feet, "are you alright?" 

 "I'm fine," Peter shrugged as his mask disappeared from his face. He smiled sheepishly, "I've never really crash-landed onto a mysterious planet before."