7.Where did the party go?

Vic's POV

Rolling over, I sighed and let the bright light filtering in through the curtains prise open my eyes. A smile spread across my face as I reached a hand over to the other side of the bed. There, I knew I would find my most favourite person in the world.

Expecting a warm body, my fingers found...

Nothing.

Panicked, I sat bolt up right.

Shortly after, I realised he was probably just up early for once.

Really, Kellin? Early? I quickly brushed away that thought.

My ears pricked up and I listened out for Kellin singing away or for the sound of crashing pans and sizzling bacon.

Again, there was nothing.

Beating slowly faster and faster, my heart felt painful in my chest. Yanking my tired body out of bed I called out, "Keeeelllinn Whereee are yoooou?"

No reply. Just a horrible cold silence met me.

I check all the rooms: kitchen? No. Bathroom? No. Living room? No...but there was something that caught my eye.

A small scrap of crumpled paper lay on the coffee table, and as I crept closer I saw it was written on with familliar curly handwriting.

I'm so sorry Vic, I had to go. I can't tell you where or why or anything until I get my head in line. I'll call you.

Love Kellin x