3. Honey, this shower isn't big enough for the two of us

Kellin's POV

We are welcomed with the white walls of a corridor, and a set of stairs leading up to the next floor. Doors lined the right wall, enclosing new unexplored rooms. Gratefully, I let the unfamiliar feeling of excitement fill up inside me.

"Well I guess you'd better get your aunt to bring all your stuff over so we can unload it all." Vic sighed, but he was smiling all the same.

I groaned, "Do we haaavee toooo?"

"Yes wee doooo." He mimicked my tone, "Unless you want to sleep on floorboards!"

Luckily, he seemed to have forgotten, or was ignoring, the fact I was no where to be seen the night before.

Still grumbling slightly, I wandered over to him and hugged him tightly from behind.

"What are you doing?" He asked, I kissed his neck. "kELLIN!" His voice caught, and I grinned a little smugly.

"Kellin..." He said, like a mum threatening to 'count to three.'

"But Viccyy, don't you want to stay a bit longer?" I said hinting at something more than a hug... I sensed him smiling, but he gently removed my arms that I had wrapped around his waist.

"Let's get our stuff, then we can finish what you started." He smiled sweetly before skipping out the door.

***

Over exaggeratively groaning, I dragged a box full of Vic's belongings into the apartment. There were now various boxes covering the entire floor of the hall.

"Pleaaseee tell me this is the last one!" I cried, acting like the boxes were filled with lead or bricks, not some belongings of Vic. Realising he was outside, I became curious as to what was in the large purple box. So, I peered into it, I wasn't being that nosy...I don't think -we were living together after all.

My hands lifted the lid and found...Wool?! Packed into the box were what looked like hundreds of balls of wool! What the hell does he want wool for? Then I noticed the knitting needles nestled in the box. Oh shit, I'm dating a knitter. Chuckling to myself I decided to tease him about his secret hobby.

Victor Vincent Fuentes." What do you call this?" I said, flinging a ball of pastel pink wool in his face.

Shock swept across his features, and he slowly turned the colour of a rasberyy.

"ALRIGHT! I ADMIT IT! I'M AN OLD WOMAN!" He yelled, clearly very embarrassed. Immediately, I burst into fits of laughter, and ended up laying on the small patch of grass outside the apartment.

Once I had finished laughing, my muscles felt like they were being crushed, in a nice sort of way.

"Come inside you silly man." I giggled, as he locked the car, still blushing, and walked into the apartment with me.

"You know," I said, once we got inside, "I'm a lil sweaty from lugging all that stuff around..."

"Yeaahh??" He said, clearly not getting my jist.

"Fancy checking out the new shower?" I smirked a little.

"Oh sure! I havent looked in the bathroom yet!" I could tell from his tone he still didnt know what I was hinting at.

We wandered up the stairs and he pulled open the door that lead to the bathroom. There was still light falling through the frosted window.

"So are you gonna have a shower?"Vic asks me, flexing his back.

"Are you?" I replied, smiling innocently, taking my tshirt off.

"Are we?" He grins, finally catching on and pulling off his tshirt. Soon we were both yanking off our clothes and were on our way to being stark naked. Oops.

Barley a minute later, were both pressed against eachother in the shower cubicle with warm water pouring over our bodies. Our heads leaned against each other in the small space, and we ended up soppily staring into each others eyes.

I watched as an adorable smile appeared on Vic's face.

"Honey, this shower isn't big enough for the two of us."