10. Can you fix the broken?

A/N: Sorry bout the really sucky story line, idk what I'm doing, hopefully this chapter will clear up any dodgeyness (:

After the phone call with Vic I found the nearest bedroom and threw myself onto the bed and slept - it wasnt instant, a few tears were shed - but I slept heavily.

I woke up to the sound of knunkles rapping on the door.

"Sir, I was wondering if you wanted any...breakfast?"

Groaning, I looked around for a clock, once I found one, it read: 1:43 pm...

"Uh, no thanks." I replied awkwardly to who I presumed was servant.

How the frack did my mum get this rich?!

Memories of my mistakes were waiting to pounce as soon as I woke up, and regret was twisting like a dagger in my gut.

Vic probably hates me. Why did I even come here? Will he even speak to me again?

As if to answer my desperate thoughts, my phone started ringing. A cute picture of Vic hugging me popped up on the screen and I instantly felt the dull ache in my chest worsen.

Slowly, my hand reached to answer the phone and pulled it to my ear.

"Hi Vic, I'm sorry I don't know why I left I-"

Vic cut me off, "Kellin Quinn, for the most of this phone call I request that you don't say a word, or I will send my brother to Italy to cut your dick off!" Oh no, the sassy tone.

"Uh...oka-"

"I SAID NO TALKING ARE YOU DEAF!" He screeched, causing me to pull the phone away from my ear.

A small smile crept onto my face, and I questioned why on earth I left this silly man. Quickly, I reconcentrated myself on Vics words so I didn't delve into a pit of regret.

"I have decided to forgive you for disappearing suddenly and making me freak out."

I felt as if a spark had been ignited in my heart. I opened my mouth to thank him, before quickly closing it to avoid being shouted at.

"But i have some conditions..."

Oh dear.

"First of all, you NEVER do that again, what happened to trusting each other, starting a new life, no secrets?!" Vic ranted on, and I felt like a school boy being told off by the headmaster, but I knew I deserved it.

"Secondly, why didn't you notify the college of your where abouts beore you disappeared half way across the world?! I am disappointed that you didn't even think of all the work you have missed and have to catch up on! Not to worry though, I have collected all of the work you need to do or when you get back."

God, maybe he was meant to be a headmaster...

"Thirdly, you will answer all the questions I ask you (you can speak now by the way). Do you agree?"

"Yes." I said quickly, not wanting to get on the wrong side of stressy Vic.

"Question 1, why didn't you tell me about the email, and about you're mum?" He asked, his voice taking on a soft tone.

"I...I didn't want to wake you, it was my dilemma, I didn't want to push it on you." I answered timidly.

"Kellin, that's stupid-sorry but it is. You know I dont mind if you wake me, your happiness and well being is much more important to me than a few hours sleep." Choking up slightly, I tried to force back the oncoming tears. He continued: "Remember that, you can tell me anything, no matter how awful."

"Even if I killed someone?" I said jokingly, not knowing how to deal with such a serious situation.

"Now, now, Mr. Quinn, dont take advantage of your permission to speak."

Teacher voice returns.

"Okaaaay," I pronounced reluctantly, "Whats the next question?"

"Hmm, question 2, why didn't you tell me where you were going? You could have been anywhere, somewhere dangerous..." Vic sighed, his rant voice was getting slowly more sympathetic.

"I don't know, I was stupid, I thought it would worry you knowing I was going somewhere new on my own, or hurt you to think I was going without you. It's difficult explain all my messed up feelings on a post-it note...", I admitted.

"Oh Kellin...you didnt do very well because I worried myself stupid and was hurt you didnt tell me!" I felt as if I'd been slapped and a wave of regret washed over me once more. "Sorry...that was a bit harsh..." Vic murmered.

"Anyway," he continued,"Final question! When are you coming home?" His voice lowered to nearly a whiper.

"I'm not sure, I would come back tomorrow if I could, but I have to see about selling the house or something...I'll tell you as soon as I know." I replied, feeling a weight lifting off my chest.

"Okay, I....I love you Kellin, please dont ruin this." Vic said, sounding so small and helpless it made my heart ache.

"I love you too, I'll try my best to get us out of this stupid mess I've made."

"Bye."

"See you soon Vic."