Unwanted

TW: Abuse -- Arguing -- swearing -- slight blood like you know bloody noses and things like that -- Alcohol -- slight self hating thoughts

--------------------------------------------------

Not again, Tommy mumbled to himself as he rolled over in his bed. Tommy's parents seemed to fight more and more by the day. It started as just Little disagreements and then turned into full-blown threats.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU ARE A SHIT FATHER I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT."

"YEAH WELL I'M NOT THE WHORE THAT LEAVES EVERY FUCKING NIGHT TO GO OFF WITH HER FRIENDS TO PUBS."

Their bickering echoed off the walls into Tommy's ears. It seemed to never end, in Tommy's eyes. It would go on for days on end. The noise of slamming doors and the smashing of beer bottles and screaming voices.

His father had found his way to cope with his anger by drowning himself in alcohol to the point where he would be aggressive. His Mother just leaving or running away from her problems.

Tommy knew that his father didn't mean to hurt him, and his mother didn't mean to abandon him with his father. Tommy had found some way to convince himself that his dad and mom were good parents. That his father didn't mean to smash plates over his head when he didn't do something right, that his mother didn't mean to say such hurtful words. Besides all parents teach their kids lessons in different ways, right?

Tommy heard a big slam of a door from downstairs and his father throw something glass out of irritation.

"THOMAS, GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW."

Tommy swallowed a lump in his throat that seemed to always appear in these types of situations and tried to calm the overwhelming anxiety in his stomach.

Tommy quietly made his way downstairs to where his father stood. The smell of alcohol hit him like a truck as soon as he made his way to the last step of the stairs.

He walked over to where his dad stood menacingly in the kitchen. He was sitting at the kitchen island with a beer in his hand. His mother was nowhere to be found, as she probably left. Tommy hoped she wasn't gone for good but he wouldn't blame her if she was either. He knew that she was getting fed up with his father's actions.

"Thomas." The older man said to Tommy with venom in his voice.
" Y -Yes, father. Tommy said trying not to visibly shake, as it showed vulnerability and that was the last thing he wanted to show his father right now.

"What is this?" The older said as he pointed to crumbs on the floor.

Shit, Tommy racked his brain for a good excuse on why he forgot to do his Chore.

The best he could come up with in his state of panic was he forgot so he went with it hoping for the best and not set off the intoxicated ticking time bomb he knew as his father.

"I- I forgot sir," Tommy said looking at the ground as it was all of a sudden very intriguing to look at the floor tiles.

"So you're telling me well I'm working my ass off at work and you're doing absolutely nothing?"

"Well, n- not exactly-" Tommy didn't get to finish his sentence as his nose already was starting to bleed. He put his hand up to his nose to try and attempt to slow down the bleeding.

His father, that was standing up now, punched him again this time the blow knocked Tommy down to the floor.

Tommy laid there making desperate noises, noises that an injured animal would make. He tried to get away but his father just stomped on his leg to immobilize the younger teenager.

"YOU ARE A USELESS CHILD, GOD WHY DID I EVER EVEN HAVE YOU. IF I KNEW YOU WOULD BE LIKE THIS I WOULD HAVE LEFT A WHILE AGO. YOU MESS UP EVERYTHING. ME AND YOUR MOTHER WOULD'VE BEEN HAPPIER WITHOUT YOU. YOU ARE UNWANTED THOMAS DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

Tommy's father screamed at him as he kicked him in the ribs. This was when he regretted getting him steel-toed boots as a fathers day present before his family fell apart because the blond-haired boy was 99% sure that he broke at least three ribs from that one kick.

Tommy realized that he couldn't do anything, that he was too weak to stop his father so he took the beating.

His father finally stopped beating him, getting tired of him. By the time his father stoped he had been long passed out by either blood loss or from the pain.

When he woke up he was lying on the floor in a ball, his whole body aching. his father wasn't there, as he was probably gone to get more beer.

Tommy got up somehow and limped to the bathroom where he could clean himself up.

When he walked into the bathroom he looked into the mirror. What he saw was unpleasant. His once blond hair had dried blood in it and he had a soon-to-be black eye that was already swelling. His nose had dried blood going all the way down his face. He also had bruises all over his arms to the point where they looked like they were just stained with black and purple markers.

After he cleaned himself up the best he could without actual bandages or, a medical experience he got a hoodie on to cover the bruises that were on his arms. After stumbling out if the bathroom he started to clean the kitchen.

He cleaned up his blood on the floor first as he didn't want to stain the gray tile and make his father more pissed.

Then he cleaned up the shattered glass that his father threw earlier, turns out it was a wine glass that he threw at the wall.

Lastly, he swept the floor as his father complained about it before. He also didn't want to be more of a burden than he already was to his father. I mean he's father said it himself he's unwanted.

Tommy trudged upstairs, tired from the events that played out today, craving sleep.

As he got into his room and closed the door his emotions hit him hard. He sat down on the floor and sobbed. He sobbed and found after a while he just became numb. Their where no more tears to be shed.

The blond picked himself off the floor numbly and got into his bed.

He drifted off into a well-deserved sleep with his father's words echoing in his head.

An- Sorry this was kinda a crappy one it is late though lmao. Anyways hello author here I've been wanting to do an au where Tommy is a blaze hybrid so like mabyyyyy. Oh, and by the way if you have something you would like to see just comment it. I would love to see all you're ideas because I only have so many lol. Okay byeee have a good Night/Day
:D - Sincerely (random author) Error

1096 words :]