Goodbye, beloved friends!

TW: Suicide, mention of sh, poorly taken care of health

Everything hurts. It feels like I've been pummeled with iron fists.

As I lay down on the ground with itchy red line-covered arms looking up at the stars I recalled how I got here.

Had Tubbo hated me that much?

He would really exile me over a stupid prank?

I guess he did hate me, granted on where I was right this moment, laying down next to a makeshift tent I had made.

I was tired, tired of Dream exploding my items, tired of having to get up every day knowing no one gives a fuck about me. I mean why else would no one visit me for months after the exile?

The more I thought about it the more I blamed myself for my downfall.

I'm just annoying to everyone.

No one likes me, they just pity me.

I pick my numb body off the cold ground and go into my tent looking for sleep or at least to lay down.

These days sleep seemed to make it to my body less and less. I'm always tossing and turning, my body restless even when it ached for sleep.

__________________________________

After a long sleepless night, sunlight finally began to leak through the cracks of the tent.

As I got up I ignored the growing pit in my stomach.

An annoying piece of trash like you doesn't deserve food.

I decided to visit the Nether today as the heat always seemed to calm me down.

I wandered to the nether portal and stepped into the purple abyss. Even though I do like the nether the way to get there always has made me dizzy.

As I walked out of the Nether portal I was met with the welcoming warmth of the Nether. I smiled for the first time in weeks as I made my way down a path to a familiar cliff.

I sat down on the cliffside taking in just how bright orange the lava was.

Memories came back to me as I listened to the sound of bubbling lava.

_______________________Memory_______________________

"We'll be back in a minute." Dream said leaving me in the nether alone.

I looked down into the lava.

Dark thoughts clouded over my mind as I put one foot off of the cliff ready to say goodbye to everything.

"It's not your time to dye yet Tommy." A familiar voice said well I was knocked away from the edge of the cliff.

"It's never my time to die," I said numbly looking down.

Those words, those goddamn words. I hated them with all my might, with every drop of my being.

I may hate the holder of those words even more now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got up for some reason, I don't know particularly why but I did. As I looked down at the lava as I once did long ago memories clouded my thoughts as they did last time. Every backstab every time I got screwed over or messed up.

I was done, done with it all.

Dream wasn't here to stop me this time. I could break out of this forever-lasting curse we as humans call life.

I could defy Dream for once in my joke of a life!

Oh, imagine the face the green homeless Teletubby would give when his precious toy perished!

I laughed my ass off as I pictured dreams face morph into confusion then horror.

I finally got over my laughing spree and took my worn-out dull red and white shoes off and placed them on the edge of the cliff.

I looked down at my hands making sure this was real.

Am I really saying goodbye?

Yes, yes I am and i'm going to.

I turn around and slowly yet surely let my body go limp at the edge of the cliff.

My last moments flash before my eyes as it all seems to be moving in slow motion now.

It is my time to die!

Right before I hit the lava I felt like I had to say something for only the Nether and me to know so I mumble as my body makes contact with the lava,

Goodbye, beloved friends!

As everything slowly fades to black I smile.

I'm free

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN

Before you say it yes I know this is crap and very short compared to my other one-shots I'M AWARE. School has been an absolute bitch these past few days so i'm sorry if these are just lacking any effort at all lmao. Also Fluff???? Maybe??? Coming soon??? Have a Good night/Good day I'll see you in the next one bye.