Sledding

TW: None
-----------------------
"Ughhhhhh. It's been daaayyys." Tommy whined sitting back on the couch after looking outside at the blizzard that was covering the ground with a white pallet.

"Tommy it will stop snowing soon we just have to wait and it's only been three hours," Technoblade rolled his eyes getting comfortable in the recliner planning on taking a nap.

"Buuut Technooo I want to go sledding nowwww." The blond continued.

His arguing was deemed useless as he looked at his older brother already passed out comfortably on the recliner.

He finally gave up and trudged upstairs looking for his backpack. He needed to catch up on the neglected pile of homework that seemed to grow bigger every day now anyway. 

As he grew closer to his door a certain brunette popped his head out of his room making the younger boy jump. 

"Gods, really Wilbur you just have to show up at the weirdest places, huh!?"  

Wilbur snickered coming out of his room entirely. 

"Calm yourself I was just coming down to get some food, anyways I heard you guys downstairs and I wanna come with you guys when you go out to sled."

"Uhhh, why do you always have to be so annoying." Tommy pouted. Even if he wanted Wilbur to come he wouldn't admit that to his older brother or to anyone for that matter.  

"Uh-huh, I'll take that as a yes. See you later gremlin." Wilbur waved lazily, walking past Tommy to get down the stairs. 

Tommy shook off the interaction and walked into his room ready to be irritated by equations he didn't know.       

_______________________ Time skip 

Tommy finished up the exhausting math homework with a dramatic sigh. He dropped the pencil out of his sore hand and stretched his joints a few popping as he did so. 

He looked out the window with a tired expression instantly removed with an excited one as he realized the snowstorm was over meaning he could go sledding.

You'd think he was running away from a deranged sociopath the way he bolted down the stairs with such enthusiasm. 

As he turned the corner a little too sharp he banged his head on a cabinet door that had inconveniently been opened. 

He scrunched up his nose as a wave of pain wracked his face. 

"Damn it." He sighed rubbing his forehead soothing the pain. 

Wilbur, sitting at the kitchen island eating a bowl of cereal, quietly snickered at the blonde's mistake.  

Tommy walked into the living room ignoring the older with a roll of his eyes.  

Techno sat on the recliner still sleeping, drool coating the outside of the Pinkett'ss mouth.  

Tommy hesitantly walked up to Techno knowing he did not like being woken up from his naps.

Tommy tapped Techno on the shoulder of the ladder waking up with a jolt and violently looking around for a clue of why he had woken up.

His eyes landed on Tommy as he relaxed. 

"What do you want child." Techno groaned wiping the drool off his face with his sleeve. 

"It's stopped snowing we can sled now," Tommy said with a look of determination on his face. He was going to get his older brother to go sledding with him. 

"Uggg, fine we can go. You owe me a few hours of peace after this gremlin child." Techno mumbled getting up from his comfortable place on the recliner to go look for proper snow attire.