School sucks

Tommy's pov___

I sighed as the bell rang. I've always really hated school never putting any effort into it. Focusing, in general, was just hard for me in all honesty. I always zone out in fall behind in my classes, so I just stopped trying.

As I packed up a bubbly Tubbo ran up to me both hands gripping his backpack straps.

"You look cheerful today, what's got you so happy?" I mumbled well putting my notebooks in my black hole of a backpack.

"Don't you remember we get our report cards in the mail today big man," Tubbo said smiling to his heart's content.

"Aw shit It went over my head," I said with a hint of fear in my voice.

"Alright, big man I gotta go early, gotta get home in time for my stream see you later at home man," Tubbo said well waving goodbye, walking out of the almost empty classroom.

"Yeah bye, Tubbs." I tried saying but Tubbo was already heading out of the school by the time I could get out the words.

I grunted as I slung my backpack lazily over one shoulder and started to trudge my way down the hallway.

Dad is gonna kill me once he sees my grades.

I pushed the doors of the school as my sneakers hit the wet concrete with a plop noise. It had rained we'll school was in session. The smell of wet concrete and grass hit my nose as I dragged my feet on the sidewalk.

3rd person pov___

Tommy made his way home stopping now and then to admire the way the leftover rainwater made everything gleam in the evening light.

He hurried up when he saw how fast the sun was dropping into the west.

When he got to a certain spot he heard muffled sobs and cursing coming from the park.

As the curious teenager he was he turned off the sidewalk and walked to where he heard the noise coming from.

The noise became more clear as Tommy got closer.

It sounded like Tubbo

Tommy was running now as the realization hit him. If tubbo was in trouble he would always help him no matter what.

He arrived at the scene gasping for air and his knees almost giving out below him.

Dream was on top of Tubbo mercilessly punching him again and again sending a "Useless" and a "kill yourself" with every skull watering blow he delivered to Tubbo's face.

Everything he did next happens so quickly it almost felt like slow motion.
He threw his backpack on the ground with no regard for his laptop or schoolwork mindset only on getting Dream the fuck away from Tubbo.

Tommy hurled himself at Dream successfully rolling him off of Tubbo. Tommy knew that Dream would always pick on Tubbo since Tommy would always be there to defend his best friend from the dickwad.

Today he was too late

If only he had walked faster

Not been as selfish

Tubbo wouldn't have walked alone

There was no time for self-pity now.

Tommy's pov____

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I screamed at Dream as he struggled in my tight grasp I had pinned him to the grass with a relentless grasp.

"What do you mean what do you think you're doing?" Dream spat mockingly, "I was giving your friend here a lesson to speak when he's spoken too." He said it as if it was just common sense which majorly pissed me off.

I didn't hesitate to loosen my grip on his wrists and punch him square in his jaw.
He grimaced and spat out blood.

He shoved me off of him and stood up quickly delivering a blow to my chest.

"Looks like you need to be taught one as well huh innit." He declared well grabbing a fist full of my hair and smashing my head onto his knee.

Over the years and many unwanted fights I had been through I decided I wouldn't have anyone give me shit anymore, now this rule included dicks like Dream too.

I stood up even though every bone in my body ached against it begging me to stop. I pushed myself and put my fists up not letting Tubbo have the image of me beaten up on the ground in his head.

Speaking of Tubbo he dragged himself to a tree to safety as he probably wasn't well enough to walk home alone.

I circled Dream looking at him in disgust. He had no guilt shown on his face only a lopsided grin, how could someone just beat up a person with no regret?

"You know dream you've changed," I said getting ready to throw a left hook.

"Oh yeah how's that." Dream said with a smirk.

I went in with the left hook catching Dream's right cheek with my fist dragging the several rings on my fingers along with it, "You're turning out to be just like you're a piece of shit dad." I said to Dream shaking the pain away from my hand.

I saw Dream's face morph into pain mixed with an emotion I couldn't quite place after my comment. 

Dream hung his head low and placed his hand in his pockets. "You know what screw this." He mumbled burying his hands deep into his pockets turning around and walking down the sidewalk before leaving one last comment.

"Fuck you and you're little fanboy." He said well flipping the bird behind him.

"Wow, that was easier than I thought it would be," I said bringing my hands down to my side. Watching dream turn the corner out of my view.

"Hello, a little help here?" I heard Tubbo gruff out with a pained groan going along with it."

"Oh shit my bad boss man," I said jogging over to an uncomfortable Tubbo.

As I slung an arm around him with a measuring smile I say, "let's get you home, yeah?" I state with a chuckle as Tubbo agrees with a wince.

/////////////

With that, they made their way home Tommy secretly vowing to never let Tubbo walk home alone ever again.

1026 words

YOOOO I GOT IT DONE AND YES I WAS DEAD FOR A BIT LMAOOO. I'm actually kind of proud of myself for finishing this. Anyways have a swaggy night/day!