Anger issues

To: Shouting/arguing - burns
______________________

Tommy knew he could get angry at times he also knew that it was never his fault. People just seemed to always want to start an argument with him.

So when he started to experience weird things when something irritated him, upset him, or feel any kind of strong emotion he was kind of scared, to be honest.

He found this out the hard day one day with Tubbo.

__________________

"Tommy we've been mining for hours can we please just head back my arms hurt. Tubbo had been whining for minutes trying to convince his friend to go back to l'Manburg where he could rest his aching body.

"look Tubbo, I didn't ask you to come with me so shut up." Tommy snapped at the brunette also tired and agitated by the fact they have been mining for hours and hadn't come across a single diamond yet.

"Blah blahblahah blah blah." Tubbo mocked using his hand like a puppet not seeing the warning signs his friend so clearly put out for him.

Tommy had enough of Tubbo. Tommy turned around abruptly and started to scream at his best friend out of anger.

"You know Tubbo mabey if you were at least trying to help me we would have diamonds right now but NO you have to be Tubbo and go on about bees and flowers and BULLSHIT like it. You know what I'm done!"

Tommy continued not noticing how his eyes turned a fiery orange or how his hair burst into flames. He hadn't noticed what he called a friend backing away from him frightened. He hadn't noticed that as he took his built-up rage out on his friend his body grew in temperature until his whole body just completely burst into flames burning his friend's arms in the process.

His friend's scream was what finally brought him back to reality as his temper cooled down. He looked down finally not blinded by rage.

He looked down in horror as his friend whimpered in the corner of the cave he backed him into.

Tubbo's sleeves were burnt as were his arms. He was scrunched up in a ball in the corner and Tommy was the cause of it.

Tommy collapsed on his knees sobbing finally realizing what he had done to his best friend his friend that he thought of as more of a brother than anything.

Had he done this?

Did his temper cause this or was it something else completely?

Tommy had so many questions that he feared wouldn't be answered today.

He picked himself up and picked up Tubbo, who was passed out now, with his remaining strength and pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind.

He needed to get Tubbo help.

Where they were now the closest people nearby were Technos and Philzas house.

How had they mined this far? Tommy thought well heading in the direction of philzas and Technos cottage.

Tommy trudged through the snow. He felt like he was dying. He was getting slower with each step. He suddenly remembered why he hated the snow biome so much.

After what felt like year's Tommy saw a light in the distance that sprouted newly found hope in the teen.

He sprinted with all his might. He thought he might pass out before even getting to their doorstep but went on for Tubbos's sake.

All he could think about was Tubbos's safety and he didn't care if he had to pay with his life to get it.

He finally made it to the cottage door and knocked on it tiredly before he finally passed out from exhaustion hitting the wooden planks with a thump holding Tubbo protectively.

______________
Technos pov
-----------------

I hear a know at the door.

That's weird Phill shouldn't be home for another hour or so...

I put my hand on my sword's handle instinctively as I opened the door.

I was met with a surprising sight to see my traitor brother with Tubbo? They were both passed out on my front porch. They also both looked like they had gone through hell getting here.

Tubbo strangely having burns on his arms and Tommy looked like he was getting hyperthermia.

I decide I shouldn't let them die, they were kids after all, so I carry them both inside and place them comfortably on the couch next to the fire I had been tending to.

I decide to put ointment on Tubbos's burns and wrap his arms in gauze so it wouldn't get infected.

I'll ask questions later when they wake up.

I walk away to sit down at the kitchen island and read a book. It was named The art of war and it looked interesting.

_____________
Tommy's pov - also ✨T I m e  S k I p✨
---------------------

I wake up shifting to the side and I'm met with a warmth only a fire could bring. I open my eyes and look around my gaze catching on the fire.

Fire

Suddenly everything comes back to me. I remember arguing with Tubbo and Fire.

A few tears slip past my eyes as I get up noticing Tubbo laying down as well, his arms bandaged.

I look around searching for my former brother. If you could call him that, I spot him in the kitchen reading a book. The art of war.

It was fitting for Techno.

I walk over to him and sit across from him at the kitchen island. I pushed back any negative emotions I had of him, not wanting a repeat of what happened hours ago. 

"So are you going to explain why Tubbo has 3rd-degree burns on his arms and why you're here?" Techno says in his monotone voice closing his book and putting it on the table.

"U- um we'll you see, um."

What should I tell him? Can I trust him?

I decide if I was gonna tell anyone it was gonna be Techno so I tell him about everything how I got mad, and how I had burned Tubbo. He just nodded the whole time well I was here freaking out about my newfound ability.

"The only reasonable explanation is that you're a hybrid and by the sound of it, I think you're a Blaze hybrid, Tommy.

"You're kidding right?" I say trying to wrap my head around this new knowledge.

How could this happen?

AN

Heyo, Im sorry if this is a shit post I feel like I'm in a fever dream and it's almost 1:00 am on a school night lol:∆. Anyways double upload :0 pogggg. Have a good day/night or don't either way :]

1026 words:*)

Also there will probably not be a part two for this sorry :•