Adoption pt 2

TW: Mention of being treated poorly, Trust issues? Mention of blade/Sh.
__________________
_____________

When Tommy woke up they were still on the road. Philza noticed that he was awake.

"Hey kiddo about five more minutes till we get there," Philza spoke to Tommy with a soft voice knowing he had just woken up. Tommy made a sound of acknowledgment as he stretched out his legs and arms.

Switch Tommy pov
_______________
__________

When I woke up Philza Told me that we were only five minutes away from their house.

I looked outside and saw that we were in a richer part of town where the bigger houses stood. I wonder If Philza's house is big too?

Time skip brought to you by school (help)------------------------
_________________

We pulled up to what I assumed to be Philza's house, and holy shit it was huge.

It looked like a mansion from the outside. What do these people do for a living?

"Alright Tommy ill get your bag and you can head in. Techno will show you your room." "No I got it," I said grabbing my bag. Even though these people seem nice I can't trust them. I also have my blade in there they can't know. I know what happened last time when I assumed people were nice. I got shivers just thinking about what my last house did.

I opened the door to their front house and was met with a huge chandelier and a set of stairs leading to the upstairs. The kitchen had a Samsung smart fridge and plants hanging from the ceiling. It seemed homie but also huge at the same time. Nothing you would get lost in but you also have enough space to play good hide and seek.

As I looked around Technoblade noticed me visibly awestruck by the interior of their house.

"Yeah, that was my reaction too when I got here," Technoblade said with a smile. 

He was adopted too?

I decided not to pry about it since he seemed to move on from the subject fairly quickly.

"Oh, Technoblade where is my room?" I asked looking to the side like a lost puppy.

"Oh yeah let me show it to you, and you can call me techno kid," Techno said giving me a smirk.

"Alright," I say following Techno up the stairs. 

Once we get up the stairs I look down the hall. There are two rooms on each side and one at the end of the hallway.

"Yours is the second one on the left," Techno said pointing in the direction of a door with a black letter T on it. "I'll let you get settled down then you should probably go to sleep," Techno said going into what I assumed to be his room. "Oh and if you need anything you can ask any one of us Phill's room is the one at the end of the hallway, Wilbur's is next to mine,"

"Okay," I say heading into my room ill be staying in intel they kick me out like all the others.

Once I close my door I hear shuffling outside and a mumbled 'Good night' and 'night kiddo's" from Wilbur and philza with two clicks of their doors shutting.

I look around my new room. It has white walls and grey tile floors. It also has a queen bed in the middle of the room. There is a desk sitting next to the bed with a window that gives a view of the city.

I hadn't noticed before but where the house sat we were within walking distance to shops, and grocery stores. 

After I unpacked my few items and put my clothes away the time was 10:30 pm and I was tired from all that happened today.

I crawled into my strangely comforting bed and in no time I fell into a deep sleep.

BOOM ✨Time skip about 3 hours ✨
____________________________
_________________

I wake up with a dry mouth. I look at my clock on my desk and it reads 1:30 am I realized it was probably from not drinking water for hours so I found my comfortable fuzzy socks and slowly felt my way around in the darkness to get downstairs into the kitchen.

Once I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge I felt my way back upstairs.

When I got to the top of the stairs I notices Techno's light was on in his room.

Curiosity took over and I went to open his door. I knocked before I heard Techno say in a monotone voice "Come in."

I did as he said and opened his door all the way. Techno was sitting at his desk, which I noticed had a PC on it. He had some sort of block game open? The bags under his eyes told me he hadn't slept since we last talked.

"Do you need something kid?" Techno said looking at me weirdly.

"U-um well not exactly I just saw you're light was on and was curious about what you were doing, that's all ill leave now," I said turning on my heel to leave and feeling stupid that I bothered him for that.

"Wait, have you ever played Minecraft before?" Techno said stopping me in my tracks.

"Minecraft?" I whispered, "No I don't think I've ever heard of it?"

"You've never even heard about it?" Techno said sounding like it was just common sense to know about Minecraft. "Well would you like to play, you can play on my PC and I can play on my laptop?"

"I mean sure, why not," I say shrugging my shoulders and putting my water bottle down on his desk.  

After that Techno and I started a new world on Minecraft and played for a few hours collecting materials and even going to the nether to get blaze rods.

We stopped when I finally started to doze off on Techno's desk and he let me sleep on his bed. He said that he was gonna play Minecraft more saying something about farming potatoes. Don't know what he was talking about but it sounds boring. So I drift off to sleep. I think Minecraft might be my favorite game now.

An - Sorry idk why this one is short but whatever. Oh also just pretend that they stopped at fast food for dinner but Tommy didn't get any :) since he was asleep. Anyways have a good night/Day   love,
          Error

sorry that this is late btw

981 words :}