Babysitting Micheal :]

TW: Possibly the cutest fluff you've ever seen???/j 

------------------------

"THANKS TOMMY." Tubbo waved exiting his home.

"Yeah, thanks Tommy." Ranboo said more calm and collected walking with his shorter husband out of the house.   

Had I really just agreed to babysit Micheal so the bee duo could do whatever the hell they where doing for a couple of gapples?

Yes, yes I had.

Do I regret it? A bit, I have no experience with children and what is it better with a zombie piglin child?    

Someone tugs at my pant leg. I look down to see Michael. He has a yellow and light brown striped sweater on with overalls that had a bee patch on the pocket in the center. He had a piece of paper in his small hands. It seemed the piece of paper had been drawn on with crayons of different colors. 

"I wade dis fow you uncle Tommy." Michael said holding up the piece of paper for me to take. Still new to speaking English, Micheal would stumble on words every now and then. 

"T- Thanks?" I say unsure taking the piece of paper in my hands. 

It was a stick drawing of what I assumed to be me and Micheal holding hands. 

I slightly gushed on the inside looking at it. 

"Its super Micheal!" I smile looking down at the child who was smiling back at me like I had just given him twenty stacks of golden ore. 

I couldn't help not to smile a little wider at his expression.      

Maybe this wasn't going to be as bad as I thought it was?

I  carefully folded the piece of paper and stuck it into my brown baggy jeans still smiling.   

"Alright champ you hungry?" I asked grabbing another set of paper and crayons.   

"A bit." Micheal said rubbing his stomach following me into the kitchen. 

"What you thinking, could we have apples and yogurt?" I ask opening the refrigerator to look for possible food choices.  

"Sownds good uncle Tommy!" Micheal said struggling to get up on a stool at the kitchen island. 

"Here buddy let me help you." I say walking over and picking Micheal up by his sides placing him on the tall stool. Also giving the crayons and paper to him so he could do something well I make lunch.  

As Micheal got situated and began coloring I grabbed an apple from the bowl in the center of the counter and grabbed a small knife from the wood block. I began cutting the apple into slices for the zombie piglin. 

I put the apple pieces onto a plate and got a yogurt container putting some into a bowl. 

"Here you go buddy." I cheer serving him the apple slices and yogurt. 

"Tank you you uncle Tommy!" Micheal yelled putting the crayon down so he could eat.

"So Micheal what you wanna do today?" I ask leaning against the counter sneaking an apple off of the plate making Micheal giggle sweetly. 

"I don't know." Micheal said shrugging his shoulder scoping another mouthful of yogurt and eating it. 

"Ooo we should go outside there's this really cool willow tree surrounded by a pretty flower field." I say recalling the place I had found when I was hunting. I always go there now to get away from everything for a bit, sitting against the tree and just watching the bees spread pollen throughout the field.