Replaced

Tommy sat slumped over in his PC debating on calling Tubbo. He had been feeling pretty down for some reason he couldn't pinpoint. On these days he would have long conversations with Tubbo and it usually cheered him up. 

He put aside all of his overthinking thoughts and pressed the call button on discord. It rang three times before the well-known ping was heard.

Muffled laughter rang throughout the call along with a "One-second Ranboo," then there was silence. Tommy was beginning to second guess his choice. 

"Hey Tommy I'm kinda busy right now do you need something?" 

"U- um-." Tommy was cut off by another voice. "Hey, Tubs are you coming to get ice cream or not?" Rainbow said with a shuffle of his keys. 

"Yeah, I'll be there in a second boss man," Tubbo shouted back. 

"Never mind have fun getting ice cream Tubbo," Tommy said with a forced smile to the screen.

"Yeah, I will by Tommy," Tubbo said waving to the camera with a smile.   

Tommy willed himself to not cry as he ended the call, why did he feel so sad and angry? 

____________________

Tommy's pov 

-----------------------------

'Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry

'Why are Ranboo and Tubbo so close now?'   

I got out of my desk chair and walked to my bed flopping on it with a huff. 

As laid staring at my ceiling I couldn't help but go back to my old thinking ways. 

Tubbo hates you 

Ranboo is better than you 

Tubbo is better off without you

It isn't true. 

That's not what Tubbo thinks.

Right? 

I can't help but question myself as my phone buzzes with notifications.

tubbolive has posted. 

I opened the Instagram notification. It was a picture of Tubbo and Ranboo together in the car.

They looked like they were having so much fun listening to life by the sea.  

Without him.  

I decided to take a nap maybe this feeling will go away.

----------------------------- 

I woke up with a pounding headache. I checked the time my phone's clock readout 2:00 pm.

Did I sleep for 5 hours? oh well. 

I looked at another notification from Twitch.

Tubbo is live! - Just chatting with my best-friend Ranboo!

Best-friend?  

Wasn't I Tubbo's best friend? 

I turned my phone off and threw it on my desk. Although for some reason unknown to me I picked it back up and opened discord. I scrolled down and tap Tubbos profile and started typing.     

 Me

Best friend, Tubbo I thought we were best friends Ranboo is your best friend of all people????