Theseus's fall but who catches the hero?

TW: Sad, Suicidal things________

Tommy found himself running from Dream, from exile, on the fateful day he finally had enough. He had tried ending it with his tower but ended up just jumping into the water.

He couldn't even do that

He was done with the constant abuse.

But Dream didn't mean it, right?

The constant TNT blowing up his items.

That was all in good reason, surely.

The poor food habits that showed themselves the longer Dream convinced him that he was useless.

Big deal he could go without a couple of meals.

His growing collection of smiley face scars Dream branded into his skin. 

Dream was only teaching him a lesson.

He was so. fucking. done.

He should go back to dream.

So he ran, ignoring the thoughts that kept him at Dream's side. He ran wherever his wary legs took him.

Which just happened to be the worst place he could've happened to stumble upon, Techno's cottage.

This is how he found himself searching Techno's odd feeling cottage a bit too warm for someone so rough-edged.

He began Looking for anything he could take before leaving again not sure where to but he knew he wasn't welcome here knowing Techno would be annoyed.

That was the plan anyway but was instantly ruined due to Tommy's poor luck and basic knowledge as to when Techno would be coming back from wherever he had left too.

Abruptly Tommy closed the chest he was snooping in with a thump a bit too loud for his liking. Waiting with bated breath.

"Hello?", a monotone voice traveled up the stairs along with the sharp sound of a sword being unsheathed.

"I'm gonna give you five seconds to get out of my house before I gut you." Tommy heard Techno announce, the sound of boots thumping against the wood floor matching the tense atmosphere.

Tommy waited thinking about an escape route knowing it was useless. After exactly three seconds of the tense position he was put in he decided to just hope for the best and show himself. "Techno it's me, Tommy, just don't shank me or anything boss man," Tommy said getting up with tense muscles and making his way to stand at the top of the stairs, giving Techno a nervous laugh.

"Theseus? What are you doing in my house?" Techno says lowering his sword with a questioning look. "How did you even get in my house in the first place?" Techno said more to himself than anything.

"It's a long story boss man," Tommy said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, and you should lock your doors," Tommy said with a chuckle.

They fell into an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry for bothering you Tech I'll get out of your hair," Tommy explained, walking down the stairs and trying to make his way past Techno before being stopped by a bulky arm blocking his way.

"Woah Theseus slow down you can't just break into my house and then leave as if nothing happened, why are you in my house." He asked again in a more defying tone.

"Wellseeiwasrunningfromdreamandididntknowwheretogosoicamehere," Tommy said puking words out at a rate no one would understand.

"Tommy," Techno said with a hand up to his nose bridge already getting a headache from the other trying to explain himself. "Tommy," Techno tried again not affecting the panicked teen. "TOMMY," Techno shouted trying to get the attention of the blonde.