Adoption Pt 3 (last part)

TW: Mention of sh - slight mention of physical abuse - Major ED. 
_________________
_________
Philzas pov (ooo new pov check?)
___________
_____
I wake up to sunshine shining in my eyes from the unclosed window by my bed. I decided I should get up and get dressed. I stretch my wings out. They've been put away since Tommy's been here. I don't think he knows about hybrids yet so I didn't want to scare the boy away with my different-than-normal features.

Once I'm done getting dressed I remember that Techno told me to wake him up early today so we could train.

I close my door behind me and walk down the hallway to Techno's room. I knock twice before entering. The sight I see surprises me as I'm met with a sleeping Tommy in Techno's bed and Techno sleeping at his desk.

Of course, Techno was up late playing Minecraft again, but why is Tommy in here?

I brush it off and decide Techno and I can train on a different day. I go downstairs to go make breakfast for the kids as they should all be hungry when they wake up.

As I'm cracking all the eggs and putting them in a bowl I hear footsteps come down the stairs.

"Hello, Will did you sleep well?" I say as a tired-looking brunette sits at the kitchen island.

"Mmmmm," Wilbur says rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "Is Tommy or Techno awake yet?"

"No, they looked like they were up late last night. I have a feeling they were playing Minecraft." I say stirring the eggs.

"Can I help you cook breakfast?" Will asked walking over to me and seeing what I was making."

"Sure can you start the waffles will?" I say turning on the stove and handing a box of frozen waffles to the brunette.

After everything was made and set on the table I told Will to go wake up Techno and Tommy.

______________
Wilbur's pov
---------------------

I go upstairs to wake the others. I move my way up the stairs and into the hallway. I decided I should go wake up Tommy first so I go to his door first. I open the door. To my surprise, I'm met with an empty bed. I close the door and walk to Techno's room.

I open Techno's door and I see him sleeping at his desk and Tommy in his bed. I slowly take my phone out of my jeans pocket and take a picture saving it for later blackmail.

I enter and shake Techno awake first doing the same to Tommy. "Hey, breakfast is done you guys can come down."

"Okay," Techno says wiping drool off of his face.

______________
Tommy's pov
---------------------

I wake up to Wilbur shaking me awake.  I look around taking in my surrounding. I finally remember I'm in Technos room.

Wilbur says that breakfast is ready. I feel dread start to manifest in my stomach.

They can't know

They're going to leave me if they find out

God why do I have to be like this

I just nod and get out of bed stretching my limbs as they pop.

I go to my room to brush my hair. I contemplate getting dressed but I decide against it and go downstairs.

"You can sit down wherever you want at the table kiddo," Philza says drying his hands off and heading to the table himself.

How am I going to get myself out of this one?

I sit down next to techno and stare at the food already feeling sick.