Going Down Memory Lane

(A bit something I made months ago [Or few weeks ago based on the original post]👆) 

One peaceful afternoon in the Akabane household...

"RUKIO, GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!!" Shouted a young girl with red hair

"HUH? WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Replied a young boy with black hair

Yep, veryyy peaceful :)

Assassination Classroom © Yuusei Matsui

.

.

.

.

"Watch out for the table over there," said a woman with blonde hair calmly, sipping her cup of tea.

CRASH!

"Rukio is behind you," the woman said again.

Rukio froze on the spot. This moment was then used by his twin sister to take back her beloved book.

Rukio who has snapped back to reality whined, "MOOOMM!"

Her younger sister, Karuri, sticks her tongue out and head back to her room while the woman just smirks.

"Karuri! Don't forget to tidy up the rest of your book, okay?" The woman reminded.

"Yes, Mom!" The girl replied from her room.

The woman shook her head, "Now, Rukio..."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll tidy up the room," Rukio said with a pout.

Before she could give a reply, they hear the sound of a car being turned off. Not long after that, a man with red hair came into the house.

"Oh, Dad's home already?" The boy asked.

"Hmm? That's unusual," The woman said.

"What? Home already??" Karuri said, peeking from behind her door.

"Why does it sound like you people don't want me here?" The man asked with a face feigning hurt.

"Because we don't," they answered together without a second thought.

"What have you taught my children, Rio?" He asked as he ruffled his wife's hair.

"Huh? Why me? I think it's your teachings, Karma!" Rio said with a laugh.

"Whatever you say, darling," Karma replied as he walks to the living room.

"Eh? What kind of war just happened here?" Karma said and chuckled looking at the messy room.
(A/N: In the Indonesian version, the term used is "shipwreck-like" or "seperti kapal pecah." The term is referring to a very messy room. I don't know if this term is used in English so yeah)

"Oh that? Just the usual y'know. Oh and Rukio, I thought you were going to clean up everything, didn't you?" Rio asked with a bit of emphasis.

Rukio immediately froze again, "Y-yes, ma'am."

"Oya? Someone's causing trouble again I see? It's alright, I like it." Rio immediately nudged Karma.

"Yeah... But even so, you still need to tidy up again," Karma quickly adds.

"Finee..."

"It's too bad though, I wanted to give this to you." Karma showed Rukio a book. Rukio's eyes suddenly lit up.