Made with Love (From Me to You)

BEFORE YOU READ!
This sounds kinda weird but I wanted to make a chill story without too deep of meaning for once.

Valentine is just around the corner. Shops are starting to put on Valentine-themed displays. Chocolate and gift stores are putting on sales to commemorate the event. Couples from his school are planning on dates, while the singles one are planning to confess to their crush or supporting their friend who is planning to confess to their crush. Ah, high-school life.

Up until now, Karma still doesn't get the hype for this 'Valentine's Day' but it doesn't bother him anyways so he paid no mind to it and let people do what they want. Karma had just gone home from a bit of grocery shopping. Eating the discount chocolate he bought, Karma thought about something, or should I say someone.

"Should I give chocolates too? But what kind of chocolates? Wait, is giving chocolate even a good idea in the first place?"

Karma shook his head at the thought. Maybe he shouldn't. Who knows what the said person's reaction will be later?

---------------------------

It's already late, however, Karma doesn't seem to show signs of sleeping. Being unable to sleep, Karma decided to chat a bit with one of his closest friends. As he was reaching out to the counter to grab his phone, Karma suddenly got an idea of what to do for Valentine's Day. Turning on his phone, Karma looks at the clock displayed on the lock screen before opening the messaging app.

She-Devil

Psst hey

Nakamura

Oi

You awake

"She's probably asleep," Karma thought as he place his phone back on the counter.

But not long after that, Karma heard a notification from his phone.

She-Devil

Well, I am now!

What do you want, Karma?

Idk if you're aware but it's like hmm...3 IN
THE MORNING?!

For you to disturb my beauty sleep, this

better be important

Okay chill out jeez

So I was thinking

Can you help me make chocolates for
Valentine?

...

That's it?

Yeah

Hello?

Nakamura?

Are you helping or not?

On the other side, a Nakamura Rio was frowning over the chat.

"This kid. He bothered me in these ungodly hours to help him with his little pranks?" Rio mumbled.

Rio shook her head in disbelief and continues to type.

Tomato-head