chapter twelfe

Two weeks later

I was waiting for that day in the last 11 years.
My entire life or more since I was six.
Most of all, because I was looking forward to never see any of the students or teachers ever again.

I stood in a line full of people which were all dressed the same, with the same robes and weird hats.
It was cold outside and the wind blown a girl's hat away. I laughed at her inconspicuously.

"Peter Maximoff", principal Brown, the principal of our school, called out. Brown stood on a small grandstand and held a microphone, which made strange and painful noises from time to time. He waited impatiently for Peter to go up and get his diploma and finally graduate. Peter didn't appear.
Typically

On the annoyed look of the principal, I could tell that he was done with his life for this moment. "Okay, we'll go on....", he said. He started to call for some students I've never heard of before.

I watched the line in front of me getting shorter and shorter. I was annoyed by everything for that moment. My heart beat faster and faster and the girl who lost her hat chewed so loudly on her gum that you could easily have hear it 2 miles away. "I hope you choke on it.", I mumbled quietly.

"Y/n  y/l/n", Brown called.
"Yeah! Finally!", I yelled out somehow too loud.
I ran into the grandstand and took the diploma out of his hand. "Thank you.", I said positively and started going. "Wait!", Brown said, "don't you want to give any short speech to your classmates and teachers?"

"Yeah okay.", I said and moved closer to the microphone. "Fuck you all.", I yelled out. A big smile grew on my face and moved on, "Goodbye"

The principal was clearly mad and wanted to say something maybe pretty rude.
Now I was grinning and ran off the grandstand. While walking, I tore the robe off my body.

Peter came from the side and hit slightly my elbow to get my attention, "Precisely because of something like this I'll steal my diploma after all of this. And because of the clothes."

"You were here all the time and left Brown waiting up there?", I said jokingly.
"Yap but at least I didn't say fuck you to all of the people at this high school."
"Too exaggerated?"
"No that was awesome."

"thank you."
"Hey, was that fuck you also addressed to me?", Peter asked.
I ignored his question and smirked at him and started going faster.
"Wait! Was it?", he yelled after me and caught up.

"Sure", I said quick.
Peter groaned annoyed, "Fine. Come on."
"Wait, where're you going?"
"Drink.", Peter said with a calm voice.
"What? I'm 17."
"I know...I'm 18."
"And...?"
"Exactly."

I stopped for a sec behind the big gate to our high school and gave him a confused look.
"Hurry on.", Peter said, "it's 6:43 pm and after 7:00 pm it's harder to get in. Well not for me but you know what I mean."
"No, no I don't."

Ten minutes later we stood in front of a little Pub.
"They'll never let us in, Maximoff."
"Oh...they will. Trust me."
"Nope...rather not."
Peter nodded in the direction of the bouncer, who was significantly exaggerated for this small pub.
"Hey Jimmy, that's my....uh....", Peter looked briefly at me and bite his lip, then he turned back to Jimmy, "that's y/n."

Peters voice became quieter while he talked to Jimmy and I couldn't understand the rest of the conversation. After less than two minutes, Jimmy got by side and let us in.

"Not too bad, Maximoff. Not too bad."
"I know.", Peter said and grinned.
"So where do you know Jimmy from?"
"I have stole something for him once."
We sat down on the small bar and Peter tried to get the attention of the barkeeper.
"An alcopop.", he said, "and a Twinkie." I smirked slightly.
The Barkeeper nodded and turned to me, "And for you?"
"Oh...uh...yeah the same."

"You have never drunk something before, have you?", Peter asked and raised one of his grey eyebrows.
"Yes I did.", I quickly lied, "what about you?"
"Sure, one or two times before but not much. Mostly stolen alcopops."

It was quiet for a moment, apart from the 20, or more, people around us, in the pub. "You don't seem like you drink.", he said. Had to say the most childish person I know? "I bet you can't even make one drink.", he said playfully.

The Barkeeper put the drinks on the bar. I immediately started to drink as fast as I could.
"An other.", I said as I put the bottle down.

After like seven alcopops, I was total drunk.
"Yap...thar wasn't a good idea.", Peter said as he supported me at walking, to get me out of the pub. "Hey,", I started with a dazed voice and looked up to him, "why aren't you drunk?"

Sorry have to write this, don't get drunk that's not good for your health or such a shit.

"I can't. I've got a too fast metabolism."
"Oh...okay that's cool I guess.", I said.
"Yeah it's okay. But if I do something stupid I can't blame it on alcohol, that's a disadvantage."
I giggled, "I can do that, right?", I said. I was acting like the last idiot.

"Right...", Peter said with his normally voice, "okay watch out I'm gonna take us to my basement now, okay?" Peter didn't let me a chance to answer and flashed us away. "Okay here we are.", he said, "just lay down on my bed and you'll be fine and no longer drunk soon, okay?"

"You know....?", I said and giggled again, "I like your hair." I started playing slightly with his hair.
"Yeah...you had mentioned that once.", Peter said kinda annoyed. I was too drunk in that moment to care.
"And your smile.....", I said, "It's gorgeous. I love your smile."

Peter grinned, "you do?"
"Yes. It's wonderful. And...", I giggled again. Man, that's so embarrassing. "I like your face. All about it."
Peter started smirking about me.
"You know, you're very pretty. Have I ever told you that?", I asked.

"Nope"
"Wow...I'm an idiot."
"Okay."

"Come on" Peter picked me up to lay me down on his bed. "You smell good", I said as I lied my head in his
neck, "I like your smell." Peter gently placed me on his bed. "Okay I'm gonna get on the couch now. You can sleep and tomorrow it's better, okay?", Peter said and looked into my eyes.
I giggled, "God, I love your eyes."
"I take this as a yes."

I quickly leaned on the bed and kissed him slightly on the mouth. After short time our lips separated and Peter stared at me in confusion.

~1160

It took a while, sorry about that. I wasn't sure what to write and I also don't really like that chapter. Most of because I've no idea what to write in the next. Imma try my best. And maybe I'm gonna change something soon.