chapter fourteen

Fuck! I slammed the bath door kinda too loud and let myself sink to the ground. Fuck! Damn it, y/n. Shit!
I really did like Peter. Denial was futile.
I was slowly falling for him more and more , since we broke into the pentagon.

You couldn't prevent it, when it's about Peter. Not even if you want to. He's too handsome and cool for that. Fuck!, I reaped in my head, goddamn fuck!

The thought that Peter was on the other side of the door, on which I leaned against, and probably waited for me to finish taking a shower made me nervous. Far too nervous as that I would dare to leave the bathroom in the next few hours. I would just embarrass myself.

I just did. Well, blushing, stuttering and banging against door frames is not the best way to claim that I didn't like him. Which was obviously lied. He was right.

Peter Maximoff was right. And he was right about the fact that I kinda were totally in love with him. Well, I don't know if I really have kissed him yesterday. But I did now and it felt fucking great. Why did I go away after he kissed me?! I sighed. I should have just kiss him again after he kissed me but no. I ran into another room, like a dork. I had no idea how I could fix this situation without embarrassing myself again.
"Fuck", I said loud this time and banged my head against the door.

"Y/n?"
Oh shit. I jumped up and were nervously trying to sound busy, "y- yeah?"
"You okay?"
"What? Uh.. yeah s..sure. Totally.", I stuttered then I turned around and hit my head on an open shelf, "Ouch! Damn it!"
"Didn't you want to take a shower?"
"Yea."
"Well then, go for it, I guess."
"Right....."

After I got the shower, my head felt clearer and almost didn't hurt anymore. I got a towel and changed into new clothes.

I left the bathroom. Peter sat on his couch and watched TV. "Oh...Hey!", he said and flashed over. "H-hey", I stuttered nervously. Peter smirked at me and I could see that he knew something was weird on me in his face. "So is your headache better?", he asked.

"Yeah. Kind of."
Peter smiled, "Good." He briefly kissed my cheek. Huh? Then he vanished."Do you want to watch tv or something? A hangover tv night?", he said. He surfaced behind me and held up some dvds.

I turned around to him and wanted to say something but a look in his maroon eyes let me forget everything and just stare into them.
Peter chuckled slightly and smirked, "what?"
I blushed and looked away. That thing again? Come on y/n. "A tv night sound good.", I said while looking at my feet.

Peter flashed away and pushed the tv in front of the bed. Then he turned it on and tried to find a good movie or something. "Oh, that one's good.", Peter said smirking. He inserted a dvd and started it. I stepped closer to the bed to look at the tv. "The exorcist?"
"Yea. Ever watched it?"
"Nope."

"You want to watch it? It's okay. Well it's the scariest movie of all time. But I'm here and I'm gonna protect you if you get scared.", Peter said and smiled. I laughed briefly, "I'm not gonna get scared, asshole."
"I bet you do."
"Whatever let's go." Peter jumped on his bed and pointed on the place next to him, "come on." I smiled kinda awkwardly and got next to him.

A half hour later, we lay, well I sat and Peter lay, on top of his bed, on his blanket which was covering the whole bed, to make it look neat. The movie was full on.

After a bit of time that movie was getting kinda more  boring and I stopped staring at the tv the whole time. I started looking around. At the wall, along the ceiling. Then my eyes fell on Peter. I could see the reflection of the tv in his eyes and his hair was glowing slightly in the colours of the screen.
His hair was still ruffled and some strands, which he blew out of his face from time to time, hung in front of his eyes.

"Y/n...?", he said after a while.
I blushed and widened my eyes, "huh?" I didn't realised that he had noticed that I was staring at him. Shit. "You know...you're actually supposed to watch the movie, right?", he asked. "I- I.....", I stuttered.
"Yeah?", Peter smirked.
"Never mind." I turned my head back to the tv.

"Y/n?"
I glanced back to Peter, who was sitting now and waited for my reaction. "Huh?" He smiled. God...that smile. Then Peter pulled me into another kiss and I immediately kissed him back.

After a while, our lips separated.
Peter laid back down and pulled me closer, into a slight hug. I placed my head on his chest.

"Doesn't mean I don't hate you, idiot.", I said.
"Of course not.", Peter said sarcastically and kissed my forehead. Then he slightly placed another kiss on my lips. "I hate you too."

~880