chapter twenty one

*hi I hate this chapter cause it's kinda cringe but like just ignore that and enjoy reading haha <3*

"You still like my hair?", he said and smiled more beautiful than ever before. His hand was still on my wrist. And we stared in each other's eyes.

I couldn't breathe normal in this moment. I was nervous and his smile was making me insane. I had no idea what I could say or do now. I couldn't think.
But I needed to do something.

So I just did the first thing that came to my mind.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him down in a kiss.
A pretty long kiss. My first kiss since 10 years ago, to be honest. But it was the kiss which I enjoyed the most of in my whole life.

Peter kissed me immediately back. Every time our lips met, it felt like the world was just ours and stopped moving for a moment. He leaned down to my face and started kissing me passionately.

Peter let go of my wrist and placed his hands on my hips, while pulling me closer. Then he slightly pressed me against him and kissed my neck.

"Hey... Peter.", I said with a high voice, breathing heavy, "Wait....."
Peter stopped, "Huh?"
"Seriously?"

"Yea, sure", he said and kissed me again, "Why not?", Peter added and smirked.
I smiled, "Okay...", I said. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
He turned us around and pushed me slightly on the bed.

Two hours later we both lay on the bed, close together cause the bed was so small. And because we wanted to...

Peter stroke slightly my hair. He's so perfect...
He kissed me from time to time and held me close.

I always felt so save. "It's different tho.", I said.
"What?"
"Your hair..." I glanced at him and could see that he began to laugh. "You changed the color and like the length..."

"Yep, problem for you?", he asked.
"No, I like it that way. You look pretty handsome, loser.", I said and smirked.

"You, too, idiot.", he said. I touched his hair briefly, "woah... it's even softer than your hair ten years back." He smirked. "You're so pretty.", I whispered. Now he smiled. Peter got closer. Then he kissed me again.

"It's 1:00 am. We should sleep.", he said after while.  "Okay...", I said. I got closer to him and hugged Peter. Then I fell asleep, I guess.

On the next morning I woke up pretty early, by brightness shining through the window. Shit... I didn't close the curtains.

I turned around to Peter, who was snoring slightly. His arm was holding me tight. I smiled and stood up. Carefully, to not wake him.

"Y/n... where are you going?", Peter said dreamy.
"Taking a shower.", I said and was on my way to the bathroom.

"Okay... cool.", Peter said sleepy.
I smiled again. Then Peter suddenly sat up, "Hey, wait..." I raised my eyebrows, "Huh?"
"Can I join?"

I stood there for a while, clueless about what I could say. "Yea, okay sure...", I said, "uhm... I mean, it's your bath, too, right?" Peter smirked and stood up, too. Then we both vanished into the bathroom.

After we took the shower we both lay on the bed again. "Peter...", I said after a while, "when does the train arrive?" Peter looked at the clock, "Shit!", he said. In the next moment he was dressed ready.

He wore a rush shirt with a new leather jacket and the same leather jeans like yesterday. "Don't stare at me, hurry up!", he yelled and threw some clothes to me. I immediately got dressed and we left the motel without paying.

"Faster!", he said and pulled me after him.
"Just flash us!", I yelled.
"Oh right.....", he said like a dork and flashed us to the train station.

"Y/n... wait.", he said and stopped in front of the train. "What?", I said and tried to get in but Peter held me back. "They got Twinkies over there."
"Seriously?"

"Yes, of course. I don't joke when it's about Twinkies..." "Go for it, but fast.", I said.
Then Peter pulled me into the train. "I thought you wanted Twinkies...?"

"Yea, I got some."
Of course he did...
"Here...", he said and threw one to me.
"Thanks."

We sat down right next to a couple who was fighting or so.

"Don't leave me ever again...", I said suddenly.
"Huh?"
"No matter what happens always follow me, please. I never want to be separated from you again."

"You're cute tho but why're you saying that? I'd never leave you.", Peter said. "No, I mean don't leave me alone, okay?" He looked confused. And honestly I actually had no idea what I was talking. "I won't...", he said.

Then he leaned over to my face and kissed me.
"So...uhh, w-we're back together?", he asked and smiled. "well... basically we never broke up... so I guess we're still a couple.", I said and smiled back.

I laid my head on his shoulder. Now we really were on our way. Straight to Charles Xavier's school for gifted youngsters.

~ 850

wtf is this? 😭🤚