You Said My Name

I didn't talk to anyone for weeks. I spent my lunch break fast and dinner in my room. I felt sick to even eat.

My dad just told me that she died and I knew it was my fault she did. He didn't tell me anything else. He just told me she knew she had to leave. He didn't even stay with me after that. I didn't see him anywhere. He hasn't even come into my room.

The only time I saw my friends were when they tested us. After that I would just go back to my room and lay there.

And that's what I'm currently doing. "June." I heard a voice and I turned my head to see Teresa entering my room and I turned over not wanting to face her.

"We're worried about you." She told me and I felt her hand placed on my shoulder and she looked at my eyes and then decided to hug me.

"I'm sorry about your mom." She told me and I didn't react to it. I didn't hug her back. "Everyone misses you. It's not the same."

I didn't respond as I just looked at her and I didn't know what say. "Especially Minho. He feels bad." She told me and I looked at her weirdly.

"He shouldn't. It was my fault." I told her and she looked towards the door as Thomas Minho and Newt all walked in.

"Mary let us in but she said to keep it quiet." Thomas told me as he made his way to sit on the bed.

"I bought you ice cream." Newt said holding out the tub and Minho was still far away by the door way as he didn't say anything.

"I was forced to come here." Minho said Golding his arms and I couldn't help but crack a smile. "Not true! You forced us here." Newt said and Minho just rolled his eyes making his way to us.

"Not true." Minho denied and I smiled up at him. "Okay here it goes." Minho took in a huge breath.
"Im sorry." God that was so much effort for him.

"For what?" I asked hun confused. He didn't even do anything wrong. "I don't know I just am. Just accept it." He said all sassy and I just nodded accepting it.

"Your dad said to give you this in case we see you." Teresa said and Thomas held out a cupcake and a candle with the number 13 on.

"They didn't let us have a lighter." Newt told me and I shrugged. The cake was enough. They were enough. "So I stole one." Minho said pulling it out and I let out a silent laugh as he let it up.

They all sang happy birthday and I started to tear up remembering my mom and Teresa hugged me as she wiped my tears away.

I was so lucky to have all of them. Even my dad at times. At least he remembered.

Today was going to be the day I finally got out my room to have lunch after a month. I walked out into the main hall and I knew they were all staring at me.

I just got my food and made my way to the table where we usually sat at and I took my seat and the only ones who were there were Gally and Frypan.

"Hey." I smiled at them.

"You look awful." Gally pointed out and Frypan nudged him as I laughed. "Dude you can't say that."

"You eye brows still look weird." I fired back and Gally just grinned back and it felt right. At least he acted like nothing changed.

Then Newt and Winston had come along. "Hey June. Good to see you." Winston greeted and I smiled towards him. "You to Winston."