Restrictions

"Your seriously keeping more security on me, are you guys serious?"
I complained as loudly as possible practically screaming at Ava. I mean they have a reason to, I have been in and out a lot.

Me and Gally meet up like three times a week.

"You haven't even heard the best part yet." Teresa scoffed as she seemed pissed of for me and I furrowed my eyes at Ava confused on what Teresa was on about.

"We're not letting you see him anymore." Ava announced my face dropped. My heart sunk deeper than I ever thought it would've. I froze completely. I didn't know how to react. They tore away one of the main things keeping me sane.

"What?" I looked at them confused and I choked on my words. They're joking right. This better be a joke. Even though we're not in a fun environment humour is needed.

"Your not trust worthy enough. Also travelling to him is a waste of time especially since the progress-"

I cut her of by pushing the table to release some of the anger and the guards instantly came close to hurting me before Ava stopped them with one hand motion.

"You can't! You can't take him away from me. You cant!" I screamed at the top of my lungs yelling and I held every tear back with anger.

I was supposed to meet him today.
And no one's going to stop me from meeting him.

"Kill me." I said as tears flooded my eyes but I was serious than ever. "What?" Teresa immediately stiffened up slowly making her way towards me.

"I suffer enough watching you out these children in pain. Have the one person who decides to love me back only see me once a month. I'm dying because no one fucking knows why I'm sick. Shoot me."

It wasn't just about Minho anymore. It was about Thomas, Newt, Fry. It was the fact that Luke wasn't trusted by his own colleagues because I was the burden he had to babysit. It was about Gally knowing he couldn't ever trust me fully for the shit I put him through. Not seeing the person who I ever experienced the perfect type of love with is so much pain.

I hadn't got anyone.
Not even my own father can look me in the eyes for a second full of affection.

"I'm a burden. You have no use of me and I have no use of you. So shoot me." I said blinking as a tear stroked down my cheek and I wiped it away as quickly as possible before anyone saw.

"No, Don't be stupid Hope. And let's not create a scene dear." Ava said and Teresa slowly approached me trying to hug me but I stepped back avoiding her.

Her and Luke were the only ones I had left.

"Don't you dare call me Hope, ever. My name is reserved for the people who actually mean something." I said in a threatening tone and I could see the pure sentiment on her face.

"June, we-"
"I'll just shoot myself. I'm literally already dying anyway."

I had no other intention than getting out that building. There were no guards on me, and I know Ava told them not to follow me because she knows I have nothing better to do.

Except I do have a lot of better things to do.

I raced home in the rain, tears streaming down my face running through the crowded streets and I sprinted through my doors sobbing hugging my drenched body.

I slid my back against the door dipping my head in my knees. Sinking myself together. And I stayed like that for a couple of minuites. Well what felt like minuites was probably a while.

I stopped for a second hearing a faint shuffling. Luke's still in his shift, there shouldn't be anyone here. I heard footsteps nearing towards me.

"Look whoever the fuck is there I really am not in the mood to fight right now." I said as my voice broke from the aftermath of sobbing and I grabbed the first sort of weapon I could find.