Illness

"June, I'm coming in. You decent?"
We heard knocks coming from the other side and I realised that we had fallen asleep. How had we even fallen asleep.

"Crap." I muttered to myself and I quickly grabbed my shirt and pants fitting it on as I grabbed Minhos throwing it on him.

"What's going on." Minho groaned waking up and I didn't answer him as I grabbed my socks trying to rush to fit them on and Luke had walked in.

"We gotta roll" Luke looked over at Minho and he just fitted his shirt over his head and I grabbed my key card placing it on my clip looking towards the nearest mirror fixing my hair.

I walked back over to Minho and I saw the bruises and the eye bags and the exhaustion. Everytime I saw him like this I grew more angry. I'm done with the bullshit. Everyone working here knew how much he was going through, even Theresa.

I'm cutting all the bullshit friendly act and I'm not spending another minute without trying to get him out.

"Hey, where's your head at?" Minho reached out for my hand and I averted my eyes to his putting on a smile.

"I'll see you soon okay?" I leaned down as Minho sat on the bed and I pressed my lips against his. "Hate you." I smirked and he grinned back.
"Hate you too."

I turned to Luke who stood there with his arms folded trying to hide the smile and I quickly hugged him.

"Meet me outside in ten."

~

"Long day?" Theresa asked and my attention wasn't towards her. I was too busy focusing on the bruises I had seen on Minho. And the hatred grew.

"Sure." I muttered as we walked through the station and I saw Luke from a distance and I saw the time. This plan has to work.

"I didn't see you for a while."

"I was busy." I said coldly and she turned her head to me furrowing her brows. "Something wrong?"

I can't keep it in.
"You knew how badly they're hurting him?" I stopped in the middle of the station and she looked at me more puzzled.

"What?"
"Cut the bullshit. You knew he was getting tortured didn't you?" I confronted her and she didn't know what to respond with.
"You've been letting them hurt him. You've been hurting him."

"All we're trying to do is help so many others-"
"Your practically killing him!" I yelled at her and she tried defending herself but I wasn't hearing it.
Seeing him hurt, was enough for me to be furious at her.

I walked ahead onto the busy streets and I saw Luke waiting for me on the other side of the road. "Fuck you Theresa."
I parted my way with her heading straight towards Luke as I jogged quickly.
I managed to bust my anklet open and i was so close to breaking it from how much anger I put into it. I handed it to him.

"Stay safe, kid." He pulled me in for a side hug and I nodded. "Try my best."

"Green bean. Let's roll." I heard Gally near and I looked towards him nodding my hands in my pocket.
"Wait." Luke stopped me and I turned to look at him confused.

"They deserve to know." Luke told me referring to the whole sending me away soon plan and I shook my head. "Not now Luke."

"Green bean?" Gally's face grew confused.
"Let's go Gally." I grabbed his arm jogging away as we ran to the underground station staying low.

"She's following." We got radio confirmation from Thomas.
"Wanna tell me what Luke was on about?" Gally asked as we finally reached the quiet part of the underground and I kept my head down.