Get You Out

Actually no. Four nights turned into two nights.

The days I got to spend with Luke was not enough. Because I was with Gally. And it was like that for the next month. I had been here eight freaking months.

I had gotten so much closer with Gally's people from the outside of the walls. I got to meet up with them regularly. It was amazing to see how different it was to see how they lived and how miserable the inside was.

Everyone loved freely with danger. They put me on the same rank as Gally. I got to boss people around. I even became close with Lawrence. But I knew he was trying to take his advantage as I had a link to wicked.

But I was just as use to anyone else from how they treated me.
Me and Teresa, were close.

Everyday I spent with those kids she spent with me. And it was hard when I never got to see him. God it was hard.

"Your digging in your June hole in your mind again. Snap out." Luke clicked his fingers as he lay the cards out on the table.

"Sorry. I just-"
"Was summarising the last month?" Luke knew me in and out. Except he didn't know that whatever I had, was getting the best of me.
It sucks to hear but I'm pretty sure I'm dying.

The shots that I take, they're starting to not work.
And it's becoming so noticeable.

"Blackjack." Luke called out and I sighed placing my cards down not in the mood to play at all and Luke opened up his arms waiting for me to come over so he could embrace me.

"Tell me." Luke softly said being there for me and I groaned letting my head fall back.
"Do you think what I'm doing with Gally is a mistake?" I asked looking up at him.

He actually really enjoyed Gally's company. He found him quite funny because of how stupid and straight up he was.

"God no. Hey you do what you think is right. Just promise not to kill me." Luke said and I let out a laugh.

"God no I'm not killing anyone unless it's sperm donor dickhead." That nickname is quite popular.

"You miss them?" Luke asked me and I nodded.

"Everyday. I lost them for three years and just got them back. And now I'm dead to them. Not even figuratively, literally dead." I still can't beleive they think I'm dead.

"Speaking of sperm donor dickhead-" Luke turned his head to the camera pointed outside our apartment door and there stood Janson and about three guards.

"Okay what the fuck is going on?" I asked stepping out of Luke's arms and he grabbed me pulling me back.

"Those guns are loaded." Luke said wanting to go answer the door. "No they're gonna bring empty guns. Your a real idiot." I sarcastically said pushing him back walking over to the door.

"Oh my god what a surprise amazing to see you after like seven months. How have you been-"

"Tear it apart." Janson just shoved past me along with the guards and me and Luke just looked at each other incredibly confused.

"Um rude much?"

They're not going to find anything. After security increased even more I made sure to hide everything and any contact I had from the outer walls.

"Okay what's going on?" Luke asked raising his voice a little and we both walked to my room as they looked over at everything.

They do realise they're cleaning it up. I'm way to lazy.

"They tried taking him. They wernt very successful but they took a whole train cart of our kids." Janson told me and I looked at him confused.

Okay what the hell? Why does he sound so stressed.
"I'm sorry but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Who the hell is they?" I asked him and Janson stared at me coldly.