We won't screw up...

Vi's P. O. V

-"Vi, I'm having a bad feeling about this." Y/N said once we climbed on another roof. -"Y/N, relax. We'll be in and out before anyone notices." I replied full of confidence. I really have a good feeling about this. Little Man seemed pretty sure about this place. I believe him. -"That's what you always say, before someone does notice." She replied crossing her arms on her chest. -"Less talking, more walking Match." Match is a nickname I gave her. For some reason she always carries a pack of matches on her, setting things on fire when she gets angry. She always keeps a cool head when we're on a job though. Plus she's the only one that ever managed to stand in a fight against me. So we always do jobs together.

-"Stop calling me that." She said firmly, though I could see a slight smile on her face. -"Whatever you say, Match." I replied. Finally the rest of our group cought up to us. -"You could've waited for us." Mylo said breathing heavily, while resting on his knees. -"Sorry, got carried away." Y/N replied while helping Powder on the roof. -"Pff, carried away." He waved his hand. He never understood the freedom me and Y/N got when we just carelessly ran from roof to roof. Maybe that's a good thing.

Suddenly an airship flew right next to us. -"One day. I'm gonna ride in one of these." Powder said, her sweet blue eyes lighting up. I smiled at her. -"And one day. I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." Mylo said, making a finger gun out of his fingers and shooting at the airship. I then continued foward, Y/N following right behind me. -"Vi, are you sure about this? What if we get cought?" Claggor asked, worried. -"We won't." I replied plainly. I stopped at the edge of a roof. -"Follow me, try not to look down." I said. I slid down the roof until a small edge stopped me, immidietly I jumped towards a balcony. Then I climbed on the other side of the railing and launched myself to the other roof. Landing perfectly, I must say.

I looked back at my group and the first one to go was Y/N of course. I watched her do exactly what I did few seconds back. Hot... My stomach tightened when she launched herself from the balcony. Just to be sure I gave her my hand once she landed on the roof. -"Thanks. But there was no need." She told me when she slowly removed her hand. -"I know. Couldn't resist." I smiled at her. We stared at each other in silence. Though soon got interupted by Mylo landing right next to us. -"Please don't do this." He said. -"Do what?" Y/N asked. -"Dunno, whatever this is." He replied. I rolled my eyes. Soon Claggor landed too. Now only Powder remained.

I looked at Powder. She looked scared. -"Powder, look at me." I told her. She managed to look away from the ground and fixated her eyes on me. -"What did I tell you?" I asked. -"That, I....I'm ready." She replied. -"That's right." I nodded at her. Soon she gathered all her strenght and slid down the roof. She didn't mess up so far and soon was lauching herself towards the roof we were on. Though she didn't land properly and started falling backwards. My eyes widened but soon I saw a hand holding her wrist. Y/N cought her and helped her on the roof. -"Good job Powder." She said as she ruffled her hair. Powder giggled and fixed her hair.

It wasn't long until we got to where we needed to be. -"Vander's gonna be really angry about this." Claggor said. -"Only if we screw up. So don't screw up." I replied swinging myself on the balcony below us. Y/N followed swiftly after with the rest of the group. Mylo immidietly went to try the door. -"Really? Who locks their balcony?" He said and pulled out his lockpick. -"Wow, there are lot of Enforcers down there." Claggor said looking down from the balcony. -"Means we're in the right place, no?" Y/N replied turning to me. -"Yup. How long is it gonna take?" I asked Mylo. -"Well, since I'm the only one who can pick locks here I sugge-" We don't have time for this. I kicked the door open and the whole crew followed me inside. -"Animals." Mylo whispered when we all walked past him.

-"Okay, take everything that looks valuable." I said to the crew. -"Wow, this guy must be an inventor or something." Y/N said looking at all the small prototypes of God-knows what. Powder made her way to the next room. -"Y/N. Can you go and help Powder, you know. Pick something?" I asked Y/N. -"Of course."