Keep an Eye Out

Y/N's P.O.V

-"Sevika. Thanks, we'll go now." Vi said. Just now I realized I wasn't paying attention to our informator at all. -"Please, whatever you wanna do. Be careful, both of you." The old lady said. -"Pff, we always are." I waved my hand at her. She raised her eyebrow at me. -"Okay, most of the time." I corrected myself. Her eyebrow went even higher. -"Well-" -"Come on, don't waste her time!" Vi interupted and gently pushed me outside. -"Thanks." She said to the lady before following me back out into the hallway.

Who the hell is Sevika? I was trying to remember if I ever heard that name. -"Sevika is Silco's right had. And we just found out where to look for her." Vi said, as if she could read my mind. -"Thanks." I chuckled nervously. -"How did you know I wasn't listening?" I asked her. -"You never do." She replied. Was that a slight smile I saw on her face? Suddenly we stopped by one room, because we heard a very familiar giggle. It was Cait. She was with one of the female.....workers. Wow, I've never seen her so confident. -"Seems like your friend is making a good impression." Vi said. -"Huh, never thought she had it in her." I smiled looking at Cait.

Vi used the moment of my distraction and started walking away. -"Hey! Where are going?" I asked her. -"Um, to have a chat with Sevika." She replied. -"Yeah I know how you "chat". We should wait for Cait." I told her. -"You wait for her. I'm going now." She replied and continued with her walk. -"You can't be serious?!" I yelled at her but didn't move. If I followed her now then I wouldn't stop. And I really wouldn't like to leave Cait alone here. I sighned to myself.

I walked into the room where Cait was. -"Heya girls! Sorry to interrupt. Let me borrow this lovely lady, it'll only be a minute." I told to the girl Cait was with. -"What? But we were just getting started-" The woman protested. -"And now she's leaving. Sorry, this is not for her virgin eyes." I replied slightly pushing Cait out of the room. -"Wait, you could've just told me we're leaving! And I'm not a virgin by the way!" She said to the girl before we left. I chuckled.

-"Why are you in such a hurry?" She asked. -"Well I'm sorry, should I have joined? 'Cuz we can totally go back if you want." I replied. -"Shut up. I'm serious." She said. -"You always are. We need to catch up to Vi. She's gone to look for Sevika herself." I told her. -"What?! Is she trying to get herself killed?" Cait said, picking up her pace to keep up with me. -"Honestly. I don't know. Either way we gotta catch up to her." I replied walking out of the building.

-"Got any idea where she went?" Cait asked. -"Yup, and I even know a shortcut." I replied cracking my knuckles. Cait gave me a a very well known look of dissagree. -"No, no we're not doing that." She shook her head. -"Come on! It'll be fun, I promise I'll try to be slower this time." I said. -"Heard that one before." She replied. I rolled my eyes at her and without further arguing I grabbed her hand and started running.

-"This way!" I told her as I let go of her hand and climbed a ledder, Cait followed. We were up on the rooftops now. -"Okay, where to now?" She asked. -"Just follow me." I replied and ran to another roof. From there I slid some pipe and in the middle of the slide I jumped to another roof. I looked up at Cait. -"Come on! You can do it!" I told her. -"I-I don't know Y/N. This is far more dangerous than anything you made me do before." She said nervously. -"You won't fall Cait, don't think about it." I replied, trying to calm her down. She took a deep breath and then went for the slide. I watched as she jumped towards the roof I was on. She bumbed into me once she landed. -"See? Wasn't that hard." I smiled at her. -"Shut up." She said and walked past me. -"Whatever you say Queen." I shrugged. We ran along some other buildings, there were no big jumps or climbes so Cait had no problem following me.

Soon I could heard fighting. -"This way Cait!" I yelled at her and ran towards the sounds. -"Wait, we can't be sure-" I payed no mind to her and just continued running. Soon I saw, what I assume was Sevika standing over Vi, preparing to land her a final blow. No! I jumped down from the small building I was at and ran at Sevika. My glove folded because of all the heat my hand suddenly started to radiate. Just as Sevika turned to me my fist met her face, burning the part of tattoo that covered my pointer finger at her cheek. -"Aaaaaghr!" She yelled and took a few steps back.