I'm Alive!

Vi's P.O.V

That's....not possible...She died! I waited for her explonation. -"Hey, Vi." Was the only thing she said. Hey, Vi?! Is she for real?!? I picked her up and slammed her against a wall. -"You better have some good fucking explonation!" I yelled at her. -"Wait! I hate to ruin your....reunion. But you know each other?" Caitlyn asked. -"Yeah, and what about it?" I snapped at her. -"Nothing. I would just like to hear some explonation too, Y/N." Caitlyn said to her. -"What? You know her?" I turned to Y/N. -"K-kinda." She replied, stuttering. -"You know what. I'm just gonna punch you again. Sounds good?" I said bringing my fist into the air. -"A-As much as I like your offer, I'll have refuse." She replied putting her hands infront of her face.

I let go of her but still stood very close to her and. -"How?" I asked her. -"Okay, as you might've noticed. The explosion didn't kill me." She said. -"Yeah, no shit." I replied. -"An Enforcer found me and took care of me. He saved my life. I lived in Piltover these past few years. Met Cait along the way." She told me as plainly as she could. -"So you lived through the explosion? And just decided to forget all of us?" I asked. -"No! I wanted to I contact you I just-" I interupted her. -"You got used to that fancy life and you didn't want us to ruin it. I get it." I said. -"No, it's not like that!" She said desperately. -"You know what, fuck this. I'm glad you're not dead. Goodbye." I said and started walking away.

-"Wait! Where are you going?" She asked. -"Why do you care? Your life is up there, no?" I replied. -"Please Vi, let me come with you. I want to help." She said. I took a deep breath. -"Vi, she's a good fighter. And a decent shot. We could use her help." Caitlyn said suddenly, siding with Y/N. Oh, for real?! I turned to her if she's serious. And she was. -"Whatever." I scoffed and kept on walking.

Y/N's P.O.V

Well, that went....well. I shook my head and started following Vi. -"So, what are you doing here?" Cait asked me. -"I could ask you the same thing." I replied. -"I'm looking for a man named Silco, Vi told me he's the one responsible for the attacks. But, why didn't you tell me you're from Undercity?" She asked. -"I haven't told anybody. I couldn't risk them figuring out I was the one responsible for that explosion all those years back." I told her. -"I wouldn't tell anybody, you know." Cait said, kind of hurt because she thought she knew me. Yeah, and there's more where that came from....-"I....couldn't risk it. Sorry." I apologized. -"I'm also sorry, for hitting you. I didn't know it was you." She apologized too. -"Oh, don't sweat it. It was a good hit." I chuckled.

-"Alright, we're here." Vi stopped suddenly. I remember this place. The best place to get information in all of Undercity. -"What is this place?" Cait asked seeing the old building. -"Better to not ask." I told her, following Vi inside.

Although soon after walking inside Cait figured out this is a Brothel, and acordingly behaved nervous being here. -"And how exactly are you planning on getting these informations?" Cait asked Vi. -"Simple. Just make them think you work here." She replied turning to her. Yeah, don't think that's gonna work with Cait. -"Excuse me? I will not!" Cait said. Called it. -"You know what your problem is?" Vi got closer to her. -"Please, tell me." She replied kind of carelessly. -"You expect evrybody to just give you what you want. If you want people to talk to you, you gotta make them think you have something they want." Vi explained to her while walking around her. -"And what do I have?" Cait asked afterwards. Vi took a while before answering. -"You're hot, Cupcake." She said and Cait backed into a wall. Vi took the opputurnity to place her hand next to Cait's head and got really close to her. Oh, that took a quick turn.....Kinda jelous not gonna lie.

-"So, what will it be, man or woman?" Vi asked her. I've never seen Cait so nervous, I'm enjoying this. -"Um..." Before she could answer Vi stopped a man that was walking by. -"Woah! H-hi, um, my name is Pim. What's your name?" He asked nervously. -"Matilda....but you can call her whatever you want." Vi replied and pushed Cait slightly towards him. -"R-right. Matilda. I'm Matilda. My parents named me that after my great-great grandmother and-" Vi continued on her way and I followed her. Passing Cait I sent her a wink. -"Good luck." I chuckled.