Walk Over You

Y/N's P.O.V

I openned the big door that led into the hallway infront of The Council's hall. Cait and Vi were already there. And Cait was talking with one of the Councelors. Jayce Talis. I knew him, talked with him a few times. Though he never listened when I told him that magic is dangerous. We have always tried to avoid each other, successfully. But now, oh he's got some storm coming.

-"Y/N. Just in time." Cait noticed me. I didn't reply to her and walked right past her to Jayce. -"Hey, Y/N. Long time no see." He faked a smile. I pushed him into the wall behind him and held my forearm on his throat, with my other hand I got ready to strike. -"Hot, damn." I heard Vi chuckle behind me, though I paid her no mind.-"Release him, right now!" I yelled in his face. -"W-what?! Release who?" He asked. -"Y/N! Stop it! What are you talking about?" Cait took my hand and stopped me from punching that motherfucker. -"Ian! Release him from Stillwater!" I continued towards Jayce. -"Ian is in Stillwater? I had no idea. It wasn't on my order!" He defended himself. -"Bullshit! Stop lying to me!" I pushed my forearm foward to cut off even more of his air. Cait let go of my arm as it began to be too hot. -"Y/N, calm down." She said to me but I was too determined on getting something out of this man.

Suddenly when my glove started to fold Vi quickly grabbed it and prevented it from doing so. -"What are you doing?" I snapped at her. -"Please, this is not gonna solve your problems.....Just make more of them." She said looking me in the eyes. As much as I didn't want her to, I knew she was right. I took a deep breath and let go of Jayce. He coughed a little. Then with Cait's help he regained his posture. -"I had no idea Ian was sent to Stillwater. Since you asked so nicely I might spare some time to look into it." He said to me with a clear anger in his voice. Then he walked to the door leading into the hall. -"Good luck with convincing the Council." He said and shut the door behind him.

Cait turned to me in disbelieve. -"Are you out of your mind?! How do you think we can convince the Council of peace if you threaten them?" She raised her voice at me. -"I'm sorry. I admit I lost it a bit." I replied. -"A bit?! If Vi wouldn't have stopped you, you would kill him! Worse, reveal your...condition!" She threw her hands into the air, flustrated. -"I wouldn't kill him." I replied to her. -"Match, we both know how it goes when you're angry." Vi said. -"I wouldn't kill him, okay!" I told them. Cait took a deep breath and rubbed her forehead. -"It doesn't matter now, I suppose. We should go inside." She said. -"Right behind you." I told her.

When I wanted to follow her, Vi tugged at my hand. Wait, how long was she holding it? -"Hey, um, Caitlyn said that when we'll get there we should let her speak." She said. -"Hmm, you planning on doing that?" I asked. -"Pff, no." She smiled. -"Good to know we're on the same page." I smiled back and we followed Cait to the hall. Well, here goes...everything I guess.

-"Councelors. My daughter has a unique insight into our current situation." Cait's mother stood up to adress us. -"Thank you. Councelors. This is Vi and Y/N, who some of you may know. They were both borned in the Undercity." Cait said. Some Councelors were surprised to learn about my origin. -"Even though we failed them in countless ways. They risked everything to show me what life is really like down there." She continued. -"People are starving, sick, ravaged by Shimmer. They live in constant fear of various violent crime lords. One man leads these lords. Silco!" She said, though his name didn't move the Council a bit.

-"We've gotten the investigation of Silco. They yielded no such level of organization." The robotic Councelor said. -"And who led these investigations?" Cait asked, clearly pointing out that Marcus is a traitor. -"What does this Silco even want from us?" Jayce asked, giving me a death glare. -"He believes the Undercity should be independent. He calls it the nation of Zaun." Cait replied. -"What about these? Do you know who made them?" Jayce pulled out one of Powder's grenades. -"No! Well, uhh." Cait stuttered. Not knowing if it is wise to lie to the Council. Vi then let go of my hand, that she was holding the entire time, and stepped foward.

-"Her name is Jinx." She said. -"This Jinx has the Gemstone? Then we have to go in by force." Jayce said. -"That could trigger war." Councelor Medarda said. -"There are good people down there!" Cait spoke again. -"Bad ones too." Other Councelor scoffed. -"You know too well the same could be said about Piltover!" I snapped at him and Vi again took my hand, to stop me from completely losing it. Not gonna lie, it's working. -"Even if we wanted to invade, they have Shimmer." Medarda said. -"We have Hextech." Jayce replied. Wait, Hextech can be used as a weapon? -"What happened to you?" Cait explaimed towards Jayce. Lemme guess, he got laid.

-"We've been talking about talking for weeks now! They're still cleaning the blood off the bridge. When do we say enough is enough?" He told the Council. -"Jayce, you don't know war. I do. It must be our last resort. There may be a diplomatic solution." Medarda replied. -"She's right." One of the Councelors agreed.

-"What?! You wanna negotiate with him?" Vi stepped foward again. -"It may be the only way to avoid further bloodshed." Medarda replied. -"Yeah, I tried that. And if it worked I wouldn't be here now, would I?" I joined Vi. -"You can't talk to him! He hates you! Everything you stand for. He will never back down!" She continued. -"You got so used to sitting in these chairs that you forgot to look outside to see what the world is really like! Everytime you tried offering your hand to him he spat on it! What makes you think this time will be any different?" I told them. One of the Councelors then stood up. -"Enforcers! Please escort them out!" He commanded. -"Forget it! I remember where your fancy damn door is." Vi said and walked to the door. I looked at the Councelor. -"What? Can't handle the truth being told to you head on?" I scoffed at him. -"Get her out!" He said to the coming Enforcers. -"I know my way out." I said and went outside. When I passed Cait I gave her a slight nod. At least she tried.

—Outside—

I saw Vi was already walking away. -"Vi! Wait!" I ran to her. She continued walking though. It was raining badly but I didn't mind.-"Where are you going?" I asked her. -"I don't know. Back where I came from? Seems like that's what everybody up here wants." She replied. I took her shoulder and turned her around. -"That's not true! I want you here. I need you here. We can fix this!" I told her. -"We can't!" She raised her voice. -"This is how things are, how they've always been. And I was so stupid for thinking it could change!" She said normally again. -"Well if you see it like this then feel free to call me stupid too. Vi, Councilors are blind assholes. We have to figure out a new plan. Or at least try." I said. -"We tried, okay! It wasn't enough. Topside and Bottom, oil and water, that's all there is!" She said, turning to the side.

-"What about us?" I asked her. She looked at me again. -"Oil and water. It wasn't meant to be." She replied. -"Oh no, you take that back!" I said, hurt by the words. -"Match, your life is up here now. No matter how you try to hide it, I see you like it up here." She said. -"But I grew up in Undercity! I want to protect it!" I raised my voice. -"Exactly! You can't be on both sides of a war!" She yelled. I was quiet for a while. Realizing that she's right again. -"So...is this goodbye?" I asked. She took a deep breath. -"I don't want it to be.....But I guess it is." She replied. I reached for her hand and she let me take it. -"Please...I need you." I said softly.

She put one of her hands on my waist and with the other she lifted my chin gently. Before I knew it her lips were on mine, softly kissing me. I was praying that the moment would never end but then she pulled away and put her forehead to mine. Even though it was hard to tell because of the rain, she knew that I was crying and laid her hand on my cheek. -"Don't cry...." She said sweetly and soon started walking away. I wanted to run back to her but I knew it was useless. There's still one more thing I have to do though...

Alright I'd say we're nearing an end of the fanfic. I'll continue with second part when season 2 will be out.....in a few years.

But this is not the end of this part yet!

Two or more chapters remain now.

Love, Nekdo <3